Welcome to the World Class Assassins Forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access to many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
WCA Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the World Class Assassins Forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access to many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
WCA Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Best kill ever? o_0 - Page 2 B_160x400_T1_F-1-3
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 352 on Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:06 pm
Server Donation’s
This month donations: Razor => 5 Euro

Best kill ever? o_0

+14
buttWHOle
5ikly5niper
SicknTwisted
Commando
Elsarild
[WCA]JC326
[WCA]Dunda
Kowal PL
Sandman
leprechaun
EffeX
razor955
Joker
insane'
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Best kill ever? o_0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Best kill ever? o_0

Post by SicknTwisted Fri May 15, 2009 9:31 pm

insane' wrote:Ok forums are getting boring.. so just to lighten things up post about the coolest kill you've ever done..
Mine's on creek about a week ago. I was on the balcony like place near the house above the cave entrance..
The Kill >> If you would have jumped off the place i was you would have just died on landing. I got this right on the second attempt. sooo... I jumped off the place and i knifed the guy on the bottom on landing and bam hit!! haha that n*** got owned. It would've been much cooler if you saw it :P

My god, I remember that like it was yesterday Very Happy I didn't see you but I remember you went crazy :P

Anyways, my best kill was on Asia & Kart server. Me and joker were screwing around when server was empty and we were waiting for other people. We were both using snipers. He was on the place which you can see on the picture(where I am aiming with ak). I was bored and I shot randomly there and killed him Very Happy
Probably not the best, but I just can't think of any... maybe triple kill with sniper or something...

Best kill ever? o_0 - Page 2 514bdc0de808d69bb7c80477edd1c30171e380a8
SicknTwisted
SicknTwisted

Number of posts : 263

Back to top Go down

Best kill ever? o_0 - Page 2 Empty luck or skill? lol

Post by 5ikly5niper Fri May 15, 2009 11:50 pm

my coolest kill was on your server yesterday on strike jumped over the wall where the well is looked at uav just before i hit the ground pulled the trigger no scope head shot in mid air i was delited haha im only playin on pc bout 2 weeks

Last edited by 5ikly5niper on Fri May 15, 2009 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistakes)

5ikly5niper

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Joker Sat May 16, 2009 9:17 am

lol nice hahahaha ye sick i remember that Very Happy

Joker

Number of posts : 1034

http://www.wcaclan.info

Back to top Go down

Post by buttWHOle Wed May 20, 2009 10:38 am

My coolest happened a long time ago. It was in Backlot. A bunch of nubb-a**-wanna-bee snipers were camped in that little balcony just up the stairs. I don't know how they missed me, but i ran up, threw a c4 pack, and just as it was bout to land, one of those idiots spotted me and tried to shoot me. But instead he hit the c4 pack first, killing me and 5 other guys who were hiding there. Instant AS. Then my pc bsod'd. That's a sad ending lol. sad
buttWHOle
buttWHOle

Number of posts : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by insane' Wed May 20, 2009 10:57 am

lol.. best time to get bsod, just when ur trying to take screenshot ^^

insane'

Number of posts : 974

Back to top Go down

Post by Joker Wed May 20, 2009 12:06 pm

download this and enjoy in Crash map Smile
btw only 10 ppl can download this -.-
http://rapidshare.com/files/235109750/demo0001.dm_1.html

Joker

Number of posts : 1034

http://www.wcaclan.info

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevy<3 Wed May 20, 2009 3:44 pm

Stevy<3
Stevy<3

Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by Asura Wed May 20, 2009 4:27 pm

my best kill was umm..once i killed 3 ppl with my sniper ,with one bullet
Asura
Asura

Number of posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivar Wed May 20, 2009 8:00 pm

luckiest
when is in backlot........i was in front of the broken building(the building with turret and bomb A).......in front of me was a huge space......and then there is a huge building(with bomb A).....a guy ran left to right(behind the steel fence...the steel fence just front of the bomb A building....)he was running and i didnt feel i had the time to look thro the scopw and kill him.....so i just fired.....went right thro the fence and find out in the next episode HS!!! Very Happy Very Happy damn lucky!!

skill 11 kills knife streaks.......in bog.....the path to go to the store.......u know.....a small passage.....i killed sum guy just came out from the door.....i kifed him...i went in ....shot 2 ppl with AK 74u......at the exit of that small passage(the other door)i knifed a guy rite in the face(this was comm Very Happy)....switched to pistol.....shot a guy and then i died Very Happy Very Happy......there are others but i dont remember then....

Vivar

Number of posts : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivar Wed May 20, 2009 8:05 pm

insane' wrote:playing with australian noobs eh? Very Happy

lol ur bro could be in the server Very Happy Very Happy

Vivar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivar Wed May 20, 2009 8:10 pm

another lucky kill was i and another WCA member....forgot who.......every1 was no scoping in shipment(all were WCA members).....i and the other guy were throwing C4 and killing each other.......he was hiding in 1 of those containers in the center with 2 C4 hiding in front of the container.....a sniper came rite in front of me i threw the C4.....and killed the sniper and the C4 guy.......this doesnt sound cool but i completed 3 challenges multi C4, return to sender and chain explosion.......

Vivar

Back to top Go down

Post by SicknTwisted Wed May 20, 2009 8:46 pm

Erm... can you like not do triple posts? It's ok if you're just bumping thread, but one post after another in 10 minutes range is just wrong Very Happy
SicknTwisted
SicknTwisted

Number of posts : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by Commando Thu May 21, 2009 10:12 am

Vivar wrote:
skill 11 kills knife streaks.......in bog.....the path to go to the store.......u know.....a small passage.....i killed sum guy just came out from the door.....i kifed him...i went in ....shot 2 ppl with AK 74u......at the exit of that small passage(the other door)i knifed a guy rite in the face(this was comm Very Happy)....switched to pistol.....shot a guy and then i died Very Happy Very Happy......there are others but i dont remember then....

You hurt my feelings Sad
Commando
Commando

Number of posts : 1332

http://cod4wca.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Of Angmar Thu May 21, 2009 10:32 am

killing 2 ppl with 1 sniper shot while i was in midair Very Happy
Shadow Of Angmar
Shadow Of Angmar

Number of posts : 21