Welcome to the World Class Assassins Forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access to many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
WCA Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the World Class Assassins Forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access to many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
WCA Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hey all B_160x400_T1_F-1-3
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 352 on Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:06 pm
Server Donation’s
This month donations: Razor => 5 Euro

Hey all

5 posters

Go down

Hey all Empty Hey all

Post by EffeX Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:28 pm

Just saying hi. Still waiting for my application to accepted. I live in Holland, my In-game name is EffeX and real name is Leonhard (call me Leo). Already playing COD 4 for some time. Had a pause that took about half a year. But now my XboX 360 is broken i started playing again. Figured out that G3 is kinda awesome and now i rock servers with it Wink. My other Fav weapons are Dragunov and SAW. My Cod play time is 4d and 13h. I unlocked all scopes, silencers etc. My highest kill streak is 24. My most awesome moment in COD 4 is that i had 62 kills and 46 deaths with Knife ONLY, others just had guns.
Im addicted to: naruto, CoD4, new games, Machinima, Bleach, Parkour.
Hope to play with you soon.
EffeX
EffeX

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Hey all Empty Re: Hey all

Post by Commando Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:13 pm

Hehe quite an intersting person. Btw ill give you a response for your application soon.Welcome to the server Very Happy Hope to see you active on forums. lol!
Commando
Commando

Number of posts : 1332

http://cod4wca.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by Joker Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:03 pm

nice leo finnaly some1 who loves parkour(MY FAV SPORT) Very Happy btw enjoy Wink

Joker

Number of posts : 1034

http://www.wcaclan.info

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:37 pm

Hehe, another dutch person in the clan Very Happy Welcome!
Alex
Alex

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammer Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:28 am

Wait have we met ye we did i remember i was ownin at my uncle's house and ur on my team :P Was up and welcome to the clan =] im seeing alot of knew faces
Jammer
Jammer

Number of posts : 495
Location : Spartanburg SC my country is USA but where my parents came from was cambodia

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum