Welcome to the World Class Assassins Forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access to many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
WCA Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the World Class Assassins Forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access to many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
WCA Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Movies you like. I hope you watch movies not just playing cod4 are you? B_160x400_T1_F-1-3
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 352 on Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:06 pm
Server Donation’s
This month donations: Razor => 5 Euro

Movies you like. I hope you watch movies not just playing cod4 are you?

+8
Nahfall
Elsarild
Basics
ReDeViL
insane'
Miljan
Joker
Antrop
12 posters

Go down

Movies you like. I hope you watch movies not just playing cod4 are you? Empty Movies you like. I hope you watch movies not just playing cod4 are you?

Post by Antrop Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:19 pm

Personnaly i like comedies with jim carry( the best) but horrors are the best::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::halloween party is the only movie that scared me. Doom 2 is kinda funny but rocks.I watched RESIDENT EVIL 5. It was like real ppl better and better.
Those who played resident evil 4 will understand. The story is good almost too good. there are other movies ofcourse but i like those horrors that there are mostly shoot or die. Final fantasy is interesting. I like films about wars.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

............................................RESIDENT EVIL 5...................................................................................................................
Antrop
Antrop

Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Movies you like. I hope you watch movies not just playing cod4 are you? Empty Re: Movies you like. I hope you watch movies not just playing cod4 are you?

Post by Joker Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:30 pm

The Dark Joker!!!ofc
oh s*** i mean
The Dark Knight -.- Very Happy
i like the movie called DOGMA hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahha
PLS LOOK THIS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=735INyCguA0
and that woman in white is a god ,but listen what this guy with long hair SAYS : "WTF"
hahahahahahhaha Very Happy:D:D
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
I believe the answers that u seek lie within my companion's eyes!
WHAT THE f*** DOES THAT MEAN?!
IS EVERYONE GONE f****** NUTS?!
WHAT THE f*** HAPPEND TO THAT GUY"S HEAD?!
hahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahaahahahahahaahah

Joker

Number of posts : 1034

http://www.wcaclan.info

Back to top Go down

Movies you like. I hope you watch movies not just playing cod4 are you? Empty Re: Movies you like. I hope you watch movies not just playing cod4 are you?

Post by Miljan Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:33 pm

My favorite film is B13, and B13 Ultimatum , B13 Ultimatum has some scenes in Serbia in Belgrade:D
Miljan
Miljan

Number of posts : 816

Back to top Go down

Post by insane' Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:39 pm

good movies u say... here's my list... everyone should watch them Smile
Hitman (from the game)
anything with Martin Lawrence in it
Pursuit of hapiness (fkin saddest movie ever)
The usual suspects (old movie.. but it reali makes u think at the end of it)
anything with Jim Carey

I cant remember all the movies that i wanted to put in this list Sad

insane'

Number of posts : 974

Back to top Go down

Post by ReDeViL Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:12 pm

I like Jumper, The Fast And The Furious films(Tokyo Drift most Very Happy). I also like Green Street Hooligans...
I can't remember all the good films I've seen so far...
ReDeViL
ReDeViL

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by insane' Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:21 pm

tokyo drift is not so good.. -_- i liked the first one and the second one was ooookkk.. i mean acting wise and nothing to do with cars :P

insane'

Back to top Go down

Post by Basics Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:28 pm

blues brothers:D
monty python (every one of them)
amelie
and lots of others that i cant remember
Basics
Basics

Number of posts : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsarild Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:27 pm

I don't mind horror movies if i'm together with someone, preferbly a girlf Wink

But horror movies are so boring and predictable i would have more fun watching metal rust mostly, only good thing is that there almost allways alot of blood x)

Monty Pyton i'm a big fan off
Allmost all jim carry movies
V for Vendetta is a good one too ^^
And ofc Shoot em up Can't stop loveing that movie x)

Elsarild

Number of posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Antrop Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:28 pm

I watched hitman. Jay is right it is good film.
Tokyo drift is good film but for those who like adrenalin. i like it
AS FOR JOKERS DOGMA HAHAHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAH
Antrop
Antrop

Back to top Go down

Post by Nahfall Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:31 pm

I'm watching every movie i found Very Happy
My favorites movies (order does not matter):
-Borat
-Sex Drive
-Fast'n'Furious (except Tokyo drift - it sucks hard!)
-Transformers (kicks a**)
-Jackass The Movie(s)
-Max Payne
-IpMan
-Taken
-Lord of The Rings (trilogy)
-Black Hawk Down

and much more titles I forgot... Very Happy
Nahfall
Nahfall

Number of posts : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammer Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:32 pm

I am Legend... BITCHEs... just right click on pic and press open in new tab/window.... for better view
Movies you like. I hope you watch movies not just playing cod4 are you? I_am_legend_2
Jammer
Jammer

Number of posts : 495
Location : Spartanburg SC my country is USA but where my parents came from was cambodia

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by ReDeViL Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:41 pm

Oh ye, I've seen that movie.... what a happy end xD Sad
OMG, I FORGOT THE EXCELLENT MOVIE!!
HANCOCK
If U haven't watched it yet, DON'T LOSE IT!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
I think Joker will like it... Very Happy
ReDeViL
ReDeViL

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammer Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:31 pm

a little good but no special effect lol
Jammer
Jammer

Number of posts : 495
Location : Spartanburg SC my country is USA but where my parents came from was cambodia

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by SicknTwisted Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:59 pm

My favorite movies are American Pie, at least first four parts
Monty Python of course
those are my best, but i like a lot other too...
SicknTwisted
SicknTwisted

Number of posts : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by Antrop Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:13 pm

Sex drive and IpMAN i never heard BUT Black Hawk down ROCKS. JUST SHOOT SHOOT and SHOOT almost no talking. I LIKE IT
Antrop
Antrop

Back to top Go down

Post by Nahfall Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:06 pm

-Sex Drive it's mega pervert American movie about gay/tard/casanova/and rly nice girls (a lot of tits, gay actions), very nice comedy at all.
-IpMan story about Chinese master of martial arts who is fighting against Japanese occupants. Rly nice movie full of epic fightings moves.
Nahfall
Nahfall

Number of posts : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Antrop Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:50 pm

Sex drive is then off. But IpMan i could wacht that
Antrop
Antrop

Back to top Go down

Post by spas Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:14 am

LOL that dogma IS FUNNY LOLOLOLOLOLOl

spas

Number of posts : 400

Back to top Go down

Post by EffeX Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:45 am

The usual suspects!
Lotr, Matrix, Gladiator and of course SNATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (best movie ever!)
EffeX
EffeX

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by insane' Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:15 pm

woooot another usual suspects fans.. the movie is only for brainy ppl.. i understand why there are only 2 ppl who've seen it lol!

insane'

Back to top Go down

Post by EffeX Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:23 pm

oh heheh didn't even saw you liked it Smile. Yeah indeed at the start you think like, ooh just the usual action movie... But at the end.. OMFG its nice Smile

And OFC everything with Monty python
EffeX
EffeX

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by Antrop Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:48 pm

LOL DOGMA
WHAT THE f*** EVERY FUCKIN TIME WHAT f*** HAPPEND. WHAT THE f*** ARE YOU ALL f****** NUTS. I think you all sow topic of joker there is the link to that video
Antrop
Antrop

Back to top Go down

Post by insane' Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:00 am

uuuhhhh.. i jus watched I am legend.. like it :P any other sad movies? lol!

insane'

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down