Welcome to the World Class Assassins Forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access to many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
WCA Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the World Class Assassins Forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access to many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
WCA Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEW CLIP B_160x400_T1_F-1-3
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 352 on Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:06 pm
Server Donation’s
This month donations: Razor => 5 Euro

NEW CLIP

+4
SicknTwisted
spas
Jammer
Miljan
8 posters

Go down

NEW CLIP Empty NEW CLIP

Post by Miljan Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:12 am

This is clip of my crew!!! Watch it and if u can rate tnx Very Happy

Vivar

Number of posts : 89

Back to top Go down

NEW CLIP Empty Re: NEW CLIP

Post by darkopsyho Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:21 pm

wtf...this guy rock!! Wink
darkopsyho
darkopsyho

Number of posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by razor955 Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:29 pm

lol this is useful when ur running from the cops hehe they couldn't follow u xD
nice miljan
razor955
razor955

Number of posts : 809

Back to top Go down

Post by razor955 Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:40 pm

i had 1 video that i would like 2 show u but i lost the cd where it was... Sad Crying or Very sad
it's nothin like this hehe me and 2 my friends were doing crap lol
he was in (idk the word) where building has stairs Very Happy and pretending that he's shiting in a plant laughing and then i passed him and he just said hello lol
then I would spray my hand with deodorand and light my hand in fire xD
then i was "working" on pc and just went crazy and start kicking it lol
but the best was when my friend and I watched TV and i change the channel with remote he would go 2 TV and change it again etc.then he got's pissed and "kick" me hahahhahahh
it was funny lol laughing
idk why i wrote this lol! (probably cuz i'm going 2 work now and i'm crazy) Vomit
razor955
razor955

Number of posts : 809

Back to top Go down

Post by Miljan Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:58 pm

That was TRICKING only!!!! That guy is from Rusia his 18 years old, and his clip is old 3-4 years, best freeruner in the world is Chase Armitage and Sebastian Foucan (for me Very Happy