Welcome to the World Class Assassins Forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access to many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
WCA Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the World Class Assassins Forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access to many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
WCA Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
hacker B_160x400_T1_F-1-3
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 352 on Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:06 pm
Server Donation’s
This month donations: Razor => 5 Euro

hacker

5 posters

Go down

hacker Empty hacker

Post by Shadow Of Angmar Thu May 14, 2009 1:02 pm

there was yester a hacker on the server named lanthier he was using wh and no recoil. see the vid on xfire.
Shadow Of Angmar
Shadow Of Angmar

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

hacker Empty Re: hacker

Post by Jammer Thu May 14, 2009 1:35 pm

WOw lOL thats the easiest way to be caught -.- i know he hacks when i first saw him -.-
Jammer
Jammer

Number of posts : 495
Location : Spartanburg SC my country is USA but where my parents came from was cambodia

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by SicknTwisted Thu May 14, 2009 2:30 pm

Ermmm... don't you see that he has aimbot too? That hack is easiest to notice... he should be banned if comes back to the server
SicknTwisted
SicknTwisted

Number of posts : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by Commando Thu May 14, 2009 6:32 pm

ye if someone see him tellm e or joker to perm ban. or else take notice of his ip and save it Very Happy
Commando
Commando

Number of posts : 1332

http://cod4wca.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by razor955 Thu May 14, 2009 7:28 pm

oh ye guys i would like 2 ask u somethin (2nd time -.-) plz kick/ban rule breakers cuz i play also and i dont want 2 be only 1 who "sacrifes" kill or 2 by going 2 rcon...
razor955
razor955

Number of posts : 809

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Of Angmar Thu May 14, 2009 9:04 pm

Commando wrote:ye if someone see him tellm e or joker to perm ban. or else take notice of his ip and save it Very Happy

ofcourse i will tell a mod are an admin but than there should be some1 online :P
Shadow Of Angmar
Shadow Of Angmar

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Commando Thu May 14, 2009 9:31 pm

ye i need to arrange and increase the mods. but im really bust these days cause of exams. i havent played cod today Sad
Commando
Commando

Number of posts : 1332

http://cod4wca.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum