Welcome to the World Class Assassins Forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access to many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
WCA Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the World Class Assassins Forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access to many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
WCA Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Manu Admin Mod? B_160x400_T1_F-1-3
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 352 on Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:06 pm
Server Donation’s
This month donations: Razor => 5 Euro

Manu Admin Mod?

+3
Commando
Slayer
dakotaboul123
7 posters

Go down

Do you want the Mod

Manu Admin Mod? I_vote_lcap50%Manu Admin Mod? I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 5 ]
Manu Admin Mod? I_vote_lcap50%Manu Admin Mod? I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

Manu Admin Mod? Empty Manu Admin Mod?

Post by dakotaboul123 Wed May 20, 2009 12:14 am

Ok guys comm says the mod is not helping

So now i need your imput:

If we keep the mod changes will be made:
Less admins ((With this mod))
No more Fun commands ((Some will stay))

And i think that is it Smile

So please vote cause remember it saves you gaming time when it auto kicks for you

I think i might change the warnings from 2 to 1 for the marty and gl please post what you think about that Smile

Regards,
Joey

dakotaboul123

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Manu Admin Mod? Empty Re: Manu Admin Mod?

Post by Slayer Wed May 20, 2009 1:52 am

Well i think that mod must be serious guys, not man who kick for nothing and for wrong desicions mistake and other. I think that mod can be:
a) X-Ecutioner
b) 0rT0d0x1A
c) GÛЙЙ3Я
I think that this 3 guys can be serious and they will be good mods!!!
Your desicions now!!!
Slayer
Slayer

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Commando Wed May 20, 2009 7:48 am

Ok I., totally out against this mod thing!
First: lots of ppl are kicking for what the ydont like example c4, ppl in wars just because we are losing.
Second: If ont' see its fair for you guys that have been with wca long enouh to be nothing and joey who has recently come be given full access just like me when he did practically nothing like for example donating or such.
Third: too much spamming
fourth: too much admins that are not even in wca at all.
fifth: mod is sometimes up sometimes down. (dont say now its runnng 24/7 joey you know it isnt).
sixth: I dont want people to be made admins in mod cause thaey can change map. yesterday my brother was doing very good in a mpa and someone not even in the clan changed map and his score was 70-13 something like that and that wasnt fair at all. could have happened to someone else.
seventh.: Joey will be like the founder if hes given that access and i dont like that just because of a silly mod.

Your choice now even though its already 4-0 its stil gonna be my decision fianlly.
Commando
Commando

Number of posts : 1332

http://cod4wca.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by Antrop Wed May 20, 2009 8:44 am

Well i agree with comm although when mod is up i am admin but i just kick ppl. There are some ppl from wca that are constantly changing map. They should put the maps right after this one pass. And there are ppl from wca that arent good at spoting hackers or they just make wrong accusations.
Antrop
Antrop

Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by insane' Wed May 20, 2009 8:56 am

agree with comm and antrop.. ppl just make accusations even when someone from wca tells them they aren't. anyways im not admin anymore so i dont go spotting people. I tell ppl to take off last stand and martyrdom when i see it. And there are a lot of imature "admins" in wca right now Smile i dont know who they are but they keep changing maps in between. If you're changing maps do it just when the map starts so nobody gets pissed off.

insane'

Number of posts : 974

Back to top Go down

Post by Commando Wed May 20, 2009 9:08 am

ye finally found someone who agrees with me. I'm going to try to set it up myself. then arrange it for example by making mods another group and that they are allowed to kick and temp ban only. etc but i need to check this remote desktop s*** Sad
Commando
Commando

Number of posts : 1332

http://cod4wca.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by SicknTwisted Wed May 20, 2009 9:22 am

I agree with all 3 of you. But it's not just changing maps. They kick whenever they are annoyed by someone. It may be stupid kill, juggernaut, m14 /w red dot, etc. And if I'm not wrong everyone can perm ban then. So that's not good either... they ban gl/ls/marty on sight without warnings...
And Slayer, that list is ridiculous. I think GUNNER is mod already, 0rT0 hasn't been playing in a loong time and idk about X-Ecutioner.
SicknTwisted
SicknTwisted

Number of posts : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by Joker Wed May 20, 2009 10:17 am

Final decission as co-admin here is NOT to have that mod running on our server!
Joey i appreciate all your work,but i dont like mod either,cuzz of reasons commando told here.
And btw,sometimes server lagged too much cuzz i think,but not sure,cuzz of that mod,and Moe(host)told me that none of his servers lag,so its just that shitty mod which ive never actually liked.
So mod won't run on our server again.
People will be given mod files for AGRcon,and they will kick people from there.
If someone doesnt like that way,well then stop being a mod.

Topic closed

Joker

Number of posts : 1034

http://www.wcaclan.info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum