Welcome to the World Class Assassins Forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access to many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
WCA Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the World Class Assassins Forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access to many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
WCA Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
wtf? i have just noticed ... there is none who cant await the release of star craft 2 here? B_160x400_T1_F-1-3
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 352 on Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:06 pm
Server Donation’s
This month donations: Razor => 5 Euro

wtf? i have just noticed ... there is none who cant await the release of star craft 2 here?

3 posters

Go down

wtf? i have just noticed ... there is none who cant await the release of star craft 2 here? Empty wtf? i have just noticed ... there is none who cant await the release of star craft 2 here?

Post by jiade Sun May 24, 2009 8:56 pm

-> topic = question.

anyone else here who longs for sc2 ?

jiade

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

wtf? i have just noticed ... there is none who cant await the release of star craft 2 here? Empty Re: wtf? i have just noticed ... there is none who cant await the release of star craft 2 here?

Post by Venom Tue May 26, 2009 7:51 am

i Think that Star Craft 2 is relased (idk) cause i have star craft 1 and star craft Brood war i think thats name
Venom
Venom

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

wtf? i have just noticed ... there is none who cant await the release of star craft 2 here? Empty Re: wtf? i have just noticed ... there is none who cant await the release of star craft 2 here?

Post by jiade Wed May 27, 2009 11:30 pm

released? nah, it will be released in a few months . probably around october.

jiade

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.NoZcope Sat May 30, 2009 11:38 pm

i played starcraft broodwar for 2 years in ESL and stuff, but i went too far with it and my mum removed it from my pc etc... im done with it now, but guys, starcraft 2 should be comming out at the end of 2008... they have some problems i think Oo (starcraft 2 will never be as good as sc:bw !!!!) xD

<<280 apm at the age of 13, beat that xD

Mr.NoZcope

Number of posts : 15

https://www.youtube.com/peacebreaker3

Back to top Go down

Post by jiade Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:22 pm

280 apm by spamming pointless clicks? xD *jk*

jiade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum