Welcome to the World Class Assassins Forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access to many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
WCA Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the World Class Assassins Forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access to many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
WCA Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
How'd you start gaming:D B_160x400_T1_F-1-3
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 352 on Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:06 pm
Server Donation’s
This month donations: Razor => 5 Euro

How'd you start gaming:D

+13
ShadowHeart
Elsarild
Sandman
Jerich
leprechaun
[WCA]Dunda
Eagle
buttWHOle
EffeX
Commando
dikiran
tehscooter
insane'
17 posters

Go down

How'd you start gaming:D Empty How'd you start gaming:D

Post by insane' Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:16 pm

Ok I'm getting reali bored with reading the same threads everyday...
So how'd you start? And what was the first game that you reali liked lol!

Hmmm I started with a PS one I think. I didn't even know what it was when dad bought it and after two days he was like that's the last one of those -_- lol!
Didn't reali get into gaming till about 2003 i think. I know kids some of you were still drinking from your mom's ::honk honk:: at that time. lol! The game was HITMAN 2: Silent Assassin. O M G! That was the best game for me then..

Then along came Max Payne 2. I finished that on every single difficulty possible and then downloaded a mod that makes the game even harder and still finished it afro

Then I played HALO on PC (never got another console after PS1) And finished that on every difficulty except for Legendary cuz my 1.8Ghz wasn't fast enough to fight hunters Sad I also played Unreal Tournament 2007 for quite some time but not online..

Then I got a new PC and played DOOM 3(didn't scare me lol! ) Quake 4, Half Life 2, Need for Speed and some other games...

I got into BBall alot and stoped gaming for about an year and a half.. I got reali good and my country's national team's coach invited me to join the national team.. WTF that was the best thing ever. Except then we had to leave the country(no we're not wanted)..

After that was the miserable part of my life (somewhere along 2007) lol! Then lots of other s*** happened and I jus went out to play LAN with my friends and saw COD 4. (I had the game at home but never played) The next day I installed the game and with a little help from Youtube got online play to work:D

Thats about it... Now that took about 10 mins of my life.. ENTERTAIN ME with your stories now bitches.. lol! lol!

OMFGWTFBBQ I had to post it to see how long it was.. LOL.

insane'

Number of posts : 974

Back to top Go down

How'd you start gaming:D Empty Re: How'd you start gaming:D

Post by insane' Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:16 pm

awww nobody likes my thread:(

insane'

Back to top Go down

Post by tehscooter Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:48 pm

I do, too lazy to post back.
tehscooter
tehscooter

Number of posts : 153

Back to top Go down

Post by dikiran Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:19 pm

played my first game on my friends playstation (5-6 years back) bounce
dikiran
dikiran

Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by tehscooter Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:28 pm

Got my first pc, played a 2d skiing game. That's where it all begun. Then I got my second PC, that sucked too, but then I got into multiplayer games, such as CS 1.6 and ET. And now, when I got the decent pc i have at the moment I started playing decent games like Cod4, Gta IV and all the other modern games, Prince of Persia, Crysis, Far Cry 2, Gears Of War...and the list goes on. Oh damn, nearly forgot that I had a tv game before the computer, but I was really young then and I didn't play it too much. So that's not the source of my addiction :P
tehscooter
tehscooter

Number of posts : 153

Back to top Go down

Post by Commando Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:31 pm

I first started playing playstation 1 lol. I don't remember how old i was but i think about 12 years back lol
Commando
Commando

Number of posts : 1332

http://cod4wca.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by EffeX Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:05 am

i started paying some lazy old games on my brothers pc (i was 8). Then i started playing Half-life, halo and Cs 1.5 and then 1.6.
After that i played CSS, Gary's mod and ALOT of Guild wars. Then came CoD 2, and more Guild Wars. Finally there is CoD 4.
EffeX
EffeX

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by insane' Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:21 am

Looks like everybody started with the playstation.. But i also got this other game that i plug into the tv and you can shoot ducks with a plastic gun.. somethin like the wii

insane'

Back to top Go down

Post by buttWHOle Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:10 pm

I started out with the original gameboy. It was my friends, and i used to beg him to bring it outside. Then graduated to original nintendo, super nes, nintendo 64, psone, ps2, now pc and xbox 360.
buttWHOle
buttWHOle

Number of posts : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:42 am

i started by playing a game red alert 2(strategy game), then age of empires(strategy)then Deus Ex( which was released in june 2000), then i played soldier of fortune II golden edition then silver, then cod4 really.

Eagle

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by [WCA]Dunda Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:19 pm

I started off playing PS1 with splinter cell demo i loved FPS's so much thanks to that game so i started playing heavy FPS on the PS1 then the xbox came out and i started playing halo i was so good i was rated 2nd in 2004 then got age of empires 2 age of kings played it for 2 months straight then my comp broke down was really depressing but then something magical happend to me i got a ps2 aswell so i started getting more into FPS and fantasy started playing final fantasy X which took a year of my life then got into REAL LIFE soccer played for 6months went into national tourny and broke 7 of my fingers while being goali and didnt even notice the pain till i was home then i got halo 2 GOD was that addicting allways loved killing the last boss on it on legendary then started back up on soccer was a great defence but got bored then got halo 3 got ranked top 3rd i deserved 2nd but go figure.

Then there was 2008 where i basicly got 80 games beat em all then i realised i need xbox live again..till the magical week before xmas i got a laptop with great specs! it may have been only a week but in that week i asked for extra work at my job and bought craploads of games ive right now went thru a tera byte of data with just games(downloaded :P) then found COD4 on xmas installed on the 2nd and i was off into the magical world of COD4 with a superb clan called World Class Assassins.

I basicly just wasted 15mins of my life because probably no one will read :P
[WCA]Dunda
[WCA]Dunda

Number of posts : 258

Back to top Go down

Post by insane' Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:48 pm

dunda stop being so down. Of course i'm gonna read this. I loved halo on PC but never played online. I got Halo 2 to work on XP too but after i started COD. And then i was like f*** halo... muhahahahahhahahah COD 4 is the best game ever Very Happy :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

insane'

Back to top Go down

Post by [WCA]Dunda Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:55 am

I reccomend everyone put how they started gaming, its fun to read up about how people came into gaming, sorry for my long....no paragraph story, :P and thanks for reading it. Even if you think people wont read its fun to right to see if people do Very Happy
[WCA]Dunda
[WCA]Dunda

Back to top Go down

Post by leprechaun Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:15 am

Lol. too many youngsters around here who started on PS1. What about nintendo. s*** I started on atari. it was the first console I owned. I was 8, and I saved up a whole 20 dollars for it. But I would say the greatest two discoveries of my gaming life were:

1. FF3 - Discovering RPG's was awesome, and this was a sweet one to start on. (I'm not counting Zelda, which I played first and was also good)

2. Goldeneye - Besides wolfenstein and doom, it was the first shooter I played... and it was amaaazing. I still play it, and I wish more people played the new online mods.
leprechaun
leprechaun

Number of posts : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by [WCA]Dunda Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:27 am

Oh my gawd i forgot completely about my nintendo lol i loved zelda and bomberman my first nintendo game was bomberman :P i allways was addicted to wierd little games like that thanks for remindin me Very Happy
[WCA]Dunda
[WCA]Dunda

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerich Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:09 pm

omg ... i think 6-7 years old .. i plaing 64 xD ... and now Xbox 360 =D
Jerich
Jerich

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandman Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:01 pm

i start played games on my PC Windows 95 professional lol! about 10 years ago......
omg windows 95.....
than i play on playstation 1 lol! ......
Sandman
Sandman

Number of posts : 291

Back to top Go down

Post by Commando Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:26 am

Yeah Windows 95 rox. I used to love the games Very Happy Very Happy
Commando
Commando

Number of posts : 1332

http://cod4wca.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandman Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:32 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Sandman
Sandman

Number of posts : 291

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsarild Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:18 pm

How i start? well i guess i startet playing on the commador 64, playing burble burble =D

But really, my first "real" game may have been Command & conquer, i saw my brothers play the game , they told me i coulnd't play coz i was too young to understand it, so when they left home and i was alone i startet playing on the computer, and i found out how to play xD accauly my first english words i uttert was "Nuclear Missile launched" i was around 5 years of age back then xD

oh, and ofc i got a Nintendo 8 bit console, played some super mario, i accauly played my whole grand mothers funeral away on the dang thing XD then around age 10 i bougth my very own PS 1, i was so happy =D

Elsarild

Number of posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowHeart Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:42 pm

I played first time FPS when i was 9, it was Wolfenstein 3D:D, that lagged a lil cuz i had 80 dollar cost PC what was hell noobish. XD,

ShadowHeart

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by =WCA=*-Scout-* Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:44 pm

well my first gaming was when i was like 6 or 5 back then i had crap comp i played some worm game with my bro and he pretty much always won -.- and then went on to Warcraft then starcraft so so so on Very Happy too bad i dont got a Big story like Jay and dunda -.-
=WCA=*-Scout-*
=WCA=*-Scout-*

Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by SicknTwisted Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:36 pm

I got my first PC from my aunt when i was 5 years old. That was about 10 years ago...
I remember that i've played some 2d skiing games. 2-3 years after that i got new computer and played best RTS ever--->Age of Empires 2. and FPS Return to Castle Wolfenstein.
Few years ago I've had my World of Warcraft phase...that was lame.
Now I'm only playing CoD series.
Oh, and I never had any console and I think I never will...
SicknTwisted
SicknTwisted

Number of posts : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by Kowal PL Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:37 pm

LOL i was playing with my 15 years old friend to Quake 1 and Doom also 1. It was fun Very Happy

Stay alive!!

Kowal PL

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:35 pm

I started playing age of empire when I was 8 or so.
Then the first online game I've played was a demo of MoH (one map but it was great for me), and then started playing some MMORPG.
Stop them for about 3 months now and started playing all kind of game :P.
Ghost
Ghost

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum