Welcome to the World Class Assassins Forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access to many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
WCA Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the World Class Assassins Forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access to many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
WCA Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
What's your fav singer, band etc etc and song from them - Page 2 B_160x400_T1_F-1-3
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 352 on Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:06 pm
Server Donation’s
This month donations: Razor => 5 Euro

What's your fav singer, band etc etc and song from them

+20
SicknTwisted
Kowal PL
PYROMANIAC
spas
egzi<11
ReDeViL
l e g a c y
Sandman
Hugo210
leprechaun
Jammer
Joker
insane'
Commando
paolinho
Tulkas
hozay
tehscooter
EffeX
Eagle
24 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What's your fav singer, band etc etc and song from them - Page 2 Empty Re: What's your fav singer, band etc etc and song from them

Post by egzi<11 Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:38 am

linkin park are the best..i love them
the fav.songs are -the world is greates
-numb/encore
-what ive done
-in the end
-leave all the rest
and more songs..........................
egzi<11
egzi<11

Number of posts : 186

Back to top Go down

What's your fav singer, band etc etc and song from them - Page 2 Empty Re: What's your fav singer, band etc etc and song from them

Post by Joker Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:13 pm

but i like old music too like:
Eagles - Hotel California
Kansas - Dust in the wind
SCORPIONS - WIND OF CHANGE ------> ROX Very Happy:D:D rlly cool song Smile
James Blunt - 1973
Bryan Adams - Summer of '69
Bryan Adams - Everything i do
Bryan Adams - Please forgive me
Bryan Adams - Really love a woman
CELINE DION - NEW DAY HAS COME =======>THATS WHAT I CALL SONG!!!!! Smile
Gary Moore - Still got the blues
Bob Dylan - Knocking on the heaven's door
RHCP....
and a lot more Smile
ye forgot LISTEN TO THIS ONE!!!
Soul Asylum - Runaway train Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Joker

Number of posts : 1034

http://www.wcaclan.info

Back to top Go down

Post by insane' Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:15 pm

Joker wrote:but i like old music too like:
Eagles - Hotel California
Kansas - Dust in the wind
SCORPIONS - WIND OF CHANGE ------> ROX Very Happy:D:D rlly cool song Smile
James Blunt - 1973
Bryan Adams - Summer of '69
Bryan Adams - Everything i do
Bryan Adams - Please forgive me
Bryan Adams - Really love a woman
CELINE DION - NEW DAY HAS COME =======>THATS WHAT I CALL SONG!!!!! Smile
Gary Moore - Still got the blues
Bob Dylan - Knocking on the heaven's door
RHCP....
and a lot more Smile
ye forgot LISTEN TO THIS ONE!!!
Soul Asylum - Runaway train Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Wind of change RAPES ALL!!!!

insane'

Number of posts : 974

Back to top Go down

Post by spas Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:00 pm

me linkin park- all- esspecially====> numb, bleed it out, in the end and What Ive Done
Red Hot Chilli Peppers: Cant stop, Fortune Faded, By the way, Under the Bridge, Snow(hey oh), Danni California and Californication
Coldplay: Viva La Vida, Speed Of Sound and Clocks

spas

Number of posts : 400

Back to top Go down

Post by spas Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:00 pm

=WCA=RedDevil wrote:~ ~ ~ Linkin Park RuleZ ~ ~ ~
Too True Smile

spas

Number of posts : 400

Back to top Go down

What's your fav singer, band etc etc and song from them - Page 2 Empty My fav band

Post by PYROMANIAC Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:42 pm

My fav band by far is linkin park, they got the most awesome songs on earth. i specially like numb, what i've done and In the end. I have other favourites aswell like Fort minor (Believe Me) and Iron Maiden (Dance of death). these songs are frikin Awesome.

PYROMANIAC

Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Commando Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:50 pm

lol everybody likes linkin park Very Happy
Commando
Commando

Number of posts : 1332

http://cod4wca.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandman Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:54 pm

yea i think so.......but there is good reason for that........LINKIN PARK are the BEST lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Sandman
Sandman

Number of posts : 291

Back to top Go down

Post by PYROMANIAC Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:58 pm

Sandman got tht right, there are alot of linkin heads out there, i would pay a million to go to there concert but they dnt come to kuwait at all. none of the bands do, its annoyin

PYROMANIAC

Back to top Go down

Post by Commando Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:02 pm

lol kuwait. Hmm i know someone from there Smile hahaha JAYANATH :P Ye got to agree Linkin Park ROX Very Happy BUT BASSHUNTER ROX MORE :P
Commando
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by PYROMANIAC Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:11 pm

I like basshunter
Jayanath and i are in the same skool, he got me into COD, We classmates

PYROMANIAC

Back to top Go down

Post by PYROMANIAC Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:17 pm

Jay is the reason im tryin to apply for WCA cuz we go to play cod in gamin arcades and it feels like a pro lookin at jay play wit WCA on him, and i want tht pride cuz it looks like u got a COD gang, im gunna apply today for bieng a =WCA= member and hopefully get selected, neway i was gunna say, Im alot into techno and basshunter is awesome but i had already named so many bands in my thread tht i ddnt want to say nemore, but bruh, Basshunter is gud. Peace

PYROMANIAC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandman Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:54 pm

yea comm basshunter rox but i think that the linkin park rox more Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Sandman
Sandman

Back to top Go down

Post by Commando Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:54 pm

hmm I both like them :P
Commando
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandman Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:57 pm

yea.......they are both popular...and people like them same
Sandman
Sandman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kowal PL Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:09 pm

I hate Linkin Park but PLZ DONT kill me Smile. The bands i like is Slipknot ( People = s*** - the best metal song ever), Pantera ( Walk, 5 minutes alone - the best guitar riff ever), and also Metallica but i`m listening to them hardly ever now ( sorry Kirk ! Smile ). Black Label Society with Zack Wylde is also very cool band.

Stay alive people!

Kowal PL

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by SicknTwisted Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:57 pm

I listen rap and rock
My favorite rapers are Tupac and Eminem and song is Out on bail (prod by Eminem)
On the other hand, my favorite band is Pink Floyd with song Another brick in the wall pt. 2
SicknTwisted
SicknTwisted

Number of posts : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by Miljan Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:55 pm

Mine to is Eminem, and I am also listening electro, trance, phy... freestyle, hip-hop, french rap!!!
Miljan
Miljan

Number of posts : 816

Back to top Go down

Post by GUNN3R Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:21 pm

My Favs are
Turntablism (X-Ecutioners)
Psy/Electro Trance (Skazi/Infected Mushroom/Paranormal Attack/DJ Tiesto)
Rock (Metallica & Linkin Park)
Hip-Hop (Eminem all the wayyy)

P.S. I'd strongly suggest you'll to watch Skazi & Tiesto's concerts ..they rock !!!
GUNN3R
GUNN3R

Number of posts : 72

http://www.fr33styl3r5.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miljan Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:37 pm

Oh thats good GUNN3R, I like (Skazi/Infected Mushroom/Paranormal Attack/DJ Tiesto) al of them, but what do u think about Paul Oaklend? He has good songs!!!
Miljan
Miljan

Back to top Go down

Post by razor955 Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:40 pm

hehe dj tiesto like it
razor955
razor955

Number of posts : 809

Back to top Go down

Post by GUNN3R Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:11 pm

Yeah Paul Oakenfold is all about progressive (which turns out to be quite boring at times) & Oakenfold is nowhere in top 10..
I'd rather go for Sander Van Doom , Van Buuren and PVD..
Sander Van Doom is a revolutionary ...He literally kicks a** !!
check out his debut album Fast and Furious ..you wont regret it:)
GUNN3R
GUNN3R

Back to top Go down

Post by Miljan Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:15 pm

I will check it righ now!!! Very Happy
Miljan
Miljan

Back to top Go down

Post by Miljan Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:20 pm

Do u know whats the name song in Tokyo Drift, when friend of Dk gave lancer to Son???
Miljan
Miljan

Back to top Go down

Post by GUNN3R Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:54 pm

Okay all I could think of is these 3 track as of now

Ohh Ahh by The Grits
Six Days (Remix) by DJ Shadow Ft Mos Def
Conteo - Don Omar

Try your luck
GUNN3R
GUNN3R

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next