Welcome to the World Class Assassins Forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access to many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
WCA Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the World Class Assassins Forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access to many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
WCA Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ACK... WTH happened to the server you ask? B_160x400_T1_F-1-3
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 352 on Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:06 pm
Server Donation’s
This month donations: Razor => 5 Euro

ACK... WTH happened to the server you ask?

4 posters

Go down

ACK... WTH happened to the server you ask? Empty ACK... WTH happened to the server you ask?

Post by RatKnight Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:53 pm

I just got this e-mail, and I attempted to login to the Control panel for the server... it failed... I am, as you can imagine, kind of pissed off at the moment, and I am sending them a support ticket to throw a fit.

WDC and SEA locations are going down permanently on approximately 01/15/2009.

In order to expedite the need for people to know this and convert his/her server to Texas we are disabling all SEA and WDC accounts right now.

You have two options via the support system:

1) Request a move to Dallas, Texas.

We will provide instructions on how to convert your server to the new prices as well: $10.00 per month will now be $15.00 per month and the $5.00 per month special offers will be $10.00 per month.

2) Get the account re-enabled and request a pro-rated refund until closes on approximately 01/15/2009.

This is very urgent and the reason we are taking such a drastic method to get your attention to this important important. If we made any sort of mistake with your account, please accept our apologize in advance and create a support ticket immediately.

We regret to do it this way, yet it seems a lot of people aren't getting our e-mails about this and it is the only way to get their attention.

If you know someone who runs an SEA or WDC server, please have/him click on this link.

Thank you. 8)

I am waiting for the money transfer to complete from my bank account... it should be sometime today or tomorrow. I am going to try to get this server back up today, but I can't promise anything. Worst case scenario is that you'll be a day without the big server.

I am sorry about this, and rest assured that I am filing a complaint... especially considering I was told this server would be up until the 15th.

Rat
RatKnight
RatKnight

Number of posts : 64

http://www.legendscommunity.info

Back to top Go down

ACK... WTH happened to the server you ask? Empty Re: ACK... WTH happened to the server you ask?

Post by insane' Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:07 pm

Wow these guys reali suck but the server's reali good:)
Hope it gets better.. This should get moved to server discussion.. Ain't that right scooter?

insane'

Number of posts : 974

Back to top Go down

ACK... WTH happened to the server you ask? Empty Re: ACK... WTH happened to the server you ask?

Post by RatKnight Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:46 pm

Like i said before, I have used them for a year, and have never had these issues before now. It is just in the last month or so that the issues have come up. With any luck, after the move to texas, all will be well. I sent in a very strong worded support ticket telling them to put the server back up until I can upgrade.

Rat
RatKnight
RatKnight

Back to top Go down

Post by RatKnight Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:49 pm

Sorry for the double post, but I just now got a response to my support ticket. The server has been re enabled, and I have re initialized it.

Rat
RatKnight
RatKnight

Back to top Go down

Post by insane' Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:51 pm

RatKnight wrote:Sorry for the double post, but I just now got a response to my support ticket. The server has been re enabled, and I have re initialized it.

Rat

Good work :P

insane'

Back to top Go down

Post by Commando Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:15 pm

Thanks a lot Smile
Commando
Commando

Number of posts : 1332

http://cod4wca.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by KingSkillz Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:18 pm

I don't mind the move to Texas because I am from Texas. I going to have some very nice ping which means I move even faster :P

Gj and thanks for all you done. (I was the guy that thought you was giving people servers on MSN :P)
KingSkillz
KingSkillz

Number of posts : 55

http://sowclan.co.cc/

Back to top Go down

Post by insane' Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:48 pm

when will it be moved? I'm getting bad ping on the server after the cable is fixed Sad Speed test shows that I get lower ping in most places except seattle:( OMGWTFBBQ Sad
I dont get this s***

insane'

Back to top Go down

Post by Commando Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:52 pm

in texas i think the ping will not be affected so much unfortunately. Whats your ping there. Mine is about 250 not so good either.
Commando
Commando

Number of posts : 1332

http://cod4wca.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by insane' Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:04 pm

wow now its messed up in dallas too.. hopefully it'll get better soon Sad Sad

insane'

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down