Welcome to the World Class Assassins Forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access to many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
WCA Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the World Class Assassins Forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access to many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
WCA Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Where do u guys download gamez????? - Page 2 B_160x400_T1_F-1-3
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 352 on Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:06 pm
Server Donation’s
This month donations: Razor => 5 Euro

Where do u guys download gamez?????

+11
Sandman
Jerich
Davy_P
[WCA]Dunda
Hugo210
b1naryatr0phy
EffeX
tehscooter
insane'
Commando
Jammer
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Where do u guys download gamez????? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where do u guys download gamez?????

Post by Elsarild Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:16 pm

Well, from whereever the torrent is x)

I often use www.torrentz.org (or .com, can't remember)

But when i know the file I'm downloadeing is large i often use Nordic-t.org b/c it has a great DL rate, but maybe only coz I'm based very close to many seeders.

Elsarild

Number of posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Where do u guys download gamez????? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where do u guys download gamez?????

Post by ReDeViL Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:12 pm

Well, I download games from torrents. Yeseterday (23/2/2009) I downloaded a Ripped game(GRID). From 7.8GB(the original size) it was ripped to 1.8GB banana . The same guy has ripped COD 4 into 2GB. I didn't know about rips and now I get games in less than half of the time I did before. héhé
ReDeViL
ReDeViL

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by Commando Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:14 pm

ye the guys name is skullptura i hues Smile I like his shrink size Very Happy
Commando
Commando

Number of posts : 1332

http://cod4wca.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by ReDeViL Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:18 pm

Ye, you're right. It's Skullptura!! He/(she?) is AMAZING!!!!!
ReDeViL
ReDeViL

Back to top Go down

Post by Basics Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:38 pm

RedDevil wrote:Well, I download games from torrents. Yeseterday (23/2/2009) I downloaded a Ripped game(GRID). From 7.8GB(the original size) it was ripped to 1.8GB banana . The same guy has ripped COD 4 into 2GB. I didn't know about rips and now I get games in less than half of the time I did before. héhé

dont really need ripped games, because when you donload with 2mb/sec it goes fast enough :P
Basics
Basics

Number of posts : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by ReDeViL Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:43 pm

Not when there are 10.000 peers and 1.000 seeds. I don't always get full speed (1Mbps (100-110 kB/s)) and I search for torrents with the most seeds. So it's really helpful to me. : )
ReDeViL
ReDeViL

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2