Welcome to the World Class Assassins Forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access to many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
WCA Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the World Class Assassins Forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access to many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
WCA Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE great tactic B_160x400_T1_F-1-3
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 352 on Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:06 pm
Server Donation’s
This month donations: Razor => 5 Euro

THE great tactic

4 posters

Go down

THE great tactic Empty THE great tactic

Post by Joker Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:53 am

ok WCA listen!
Commando and me were testing some tactics on maps,and finnaly it worked.so,here it goes
we found out that every single map can be divided on 3 parts(in our tactic we call it PATH)
cuzz we were testing on Crash and Ambush,see we thought that we can make some groups of ppl who will ALWAYS stick together,and we needed names for groups so here:

1st group is: Alpha - Commando(CAPTAIN of Alpha group),Hunter,Joker

2nd group is: Bravo - Plastus(CAPTAIN of Bravo group),Mr.Stabby,MasterNO1

3rd group is: Charlie - Sparta(CAPTAIN of Charlie group),Alex,Jammer

And that makes 9 of us,so we need one more who will OR stay back and protect our base,OR go forward alone and distract enemies while some group kill them all. (0rt0d0x1A,Babasvabo,Lujo,FezPezy,Patar,Black Hawk,Sparks or some1 else HAS TO BE THE ONE who will always walk alone!!!(well not always Very Happy))

And for every map those are coordinates : A (is LEFT) B (is MIDDLE) C (is RIGHT SIDE OF MAP)! Plastus and Sparta ,you are captains of your groups,and you need to make binds like Commando did.like this Commando made this for his own group Alpha like this. Alpha A (first bind,that means that Comm,Hunt and me are going to A coordinate,which means LEFT SIDE OF MAP),or Alpha B (through the MIDDLE cuzz B is coordinate for MIDDLE OF MAP)and
Alpha C (going RIGHT SIDE OF MAP) so Plastus and Sparta,you have to make binds for all 3 coordinates for your own group like this.Plastus(you are in Bravo group)so make this Bravo A (GO TO LEFT SIDE OF MAP) Bravo B (MIDDLE) Bravo C (RIGHT SIDE)
Sparta(Charlie) Charlie A (LEFT) Charlie B ( MIDDLE) Charlie C (RIGHT)
AND DONT FORGET THIS dont spam too much,just do that for your group every time you reach the end of map so we all will know where are you going.try to train that its easier than this(talking).and with alot of traning trust me it will work Wink

and btw if any1 thinks that this sux or you wanna be part of some group(we will solve that easily) let me know on xfire joker064

or maybe if you know better way for saying positions and moving of group,without those binds,tell me that too!!!

=WCA=Joker

Joker

Number of posts : 1034

http://www.wcaclan.info

Back to top Go down

THE great tactic Empty Re: THE great tactic

Post by hozay Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:38 am

sounds good joker 8)
hozay
hozay

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Commando Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:23 pm

Well me and hunter tried it this morning. It didn't go well as I expected. First of all I think its better if there are no captains in each group. Cause if the captain dies what will happen from team?

Second I think even the commands have to be removed. They don't making sense sometimes.

Third Hunter gave me a great idea. We stay in groups of three when one dies he waits for 2 ppl to respawn or he goes after a group. Cause it is difficuly to meet again with your team. For example if I die the team continues alone. The one who died in this case me, will either go after his team if they are close to the respawn point, or else I wait until some ppl die and we can group again, or I can go and find another team. But each team still has to be 3 players each.

Thanks.
commando
Commando
Commando

Number of posts : 1332

http://cod4wca.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by Joker Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:09 pm

ye i think youre right cuzz this looks stupid lol rlly
well comm that tactic is good so ppl NO MORE A B C and shits Very Happy

Joker

Back to top Go down

Post by spart Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:01 pm

the grouping was perfect though, but yeah, i could see some problems about meeting up after one dies.
spart
spart

Number of posts : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by Joker Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:54 pm

anyway i was thinking about those commands which are integrated in game,like 1st press B and then 1 2 3 4 or whatever it is,so there are plenty of good and usefull commands but we didnt use to play with them,so it would be good thing that we learn to play with those commands and it would be way too easier for us sometimes(i mean always Very Happy) Smile

=WCA=Joker

Joker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum