Welcome to the World Class Assassins Forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access to many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
WCA Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the World Class Assassins Forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access to many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
WCA Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The thing you hate the most in COD4 B_160x400_T1_F-1-3
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 352 on Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:06 pm
Server Donation’s
This month donations: Razor => 5 Euro

The thing you hate the most in COD4

4 posters

Go down

The thing you hate the most in COD4 Empty The thing you hate the most in COD4

Post by Joker Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:44 pm

well i hate when i stuck somewhere >_>,and some1 kills me. pretty annoying
OR
when i play with sniper,OMG,i shoot at the guy's head 4-5 times,and there is like invisible wall,and i cant even scratch him >_>

Joker

Number of posts : 1034

http://www.wcaclan.info

Back to top Go down

The thing you hate the most in COD4 Empty Re: The thing you hate the most in COD4

Post by razor955 Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:37 pm

i know that s***...RLLY ANNOYING
u shoot and u can't understand why the f*** u can't kill the fker...i thought that it was cuz the range of snipe wasn't that far but that fker can kill u...so...
razor955
razor955

Number of posts : 809

Back to top Go down

The thing you hate the most in COD4 Empty Re: The thing you hate the most in COD4

Post by Nahfall Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:40 pm

I hate getting pwnd by sm1 who's laggin, i can't aim him, and he's knifing. 2nd thing - claymores... it's really annoying. And 3rd thing getting me mad = cheaters.
Nahfall
Nahfall

Number of posts : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Joker Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:40 pm

lol yeah i forgot about cheaters(noobs) >__>
they just come to server to piss some1 off and to ruin some1's game -.-

Joker

Number of posts : 1034

http://www.wcaclan.info

Back to top Go down

Post by ReDeViL Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:50 pm

The thing I hate the most ic COD4 is 1st n00b perks (GL, LS) 2nd $%#&^#%& cheaters 3rd helis when don't let me move and 4th get more deaths than kills. You said to tell you the thing we hate the most but I said more than 1... and they're not in order(1st,2nd... )
ReDeViL
ReDeViL

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum