Welcome to the World Class Assassins Forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access to many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
WCA Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the World Class Assassins Forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access to many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
WCA Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BIG readings,SO PREPARE TO READ! B_160x400_T1_F-1-3
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 352 on Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:06 pm
Server Donation’s
This month donations: Razor => 5 Euro

BIG readings,SO PREPARE TO READ!

+14
Nahfall
ReDeViL
Ratchet42
spas
CruX
Basics
Commando
Jammer
Miljan
=W[C]A=invisius
insane'
razor955
paolinho
Joker
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

BIG readings,SO PREPARE TO READ! Empty BIG readings,SO PREPARE TO READ!

Post by Joker Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:46 pm

Thats right ppl,im sick and tired of being THE ONE here in this clan!
I dont wanna be the one who will have to make things right,who will pull us out in war,or something.
I dont wanna ppl here who will say:"Joker is the best player,and we cant beat him"!!!!
I dont wanna ppl to think that they cant beat me,cuzz after all,im just a human >_>
Im tired of being subject of someone's thoughts like:"OH GOOD,we got Joker,we are gonna win now"!
I dont wanna pessimist here,cuzz after all ive been through,i think its time to be an optimisst!
Next time,when some1 asks u who is the best player,say "We dont have the best player",of just say:"I dont know,and i dont care,cuzz after all,we are all brothers here"!
I personally dont wanna be under the stress,cuzz i know what ppl think,that i will pull them out,i just wanna play a game.
I WANT PPL BESIDE ME!
IM TIRED OF LOOKING FOR GOOD PPL,WHEN I KNOW THAT THOSE PPL ARE ALL OF YOU!
YOU ARE GOOD ENOUGH TO FACE ME,YOU ARE GOOD ENOUGH TO BEAT ME!
YOU CAN WIN,AS LONG AS U BELIEVE THAT IM NOTHING MORE BUT A n***,AS LONG AS U HAVE FAITH!
Here,i met so many ppl who are good,and i think its time to say something about it
1st : m4lk..... he is the VERY good player,he thinks,maybe he doesnt pwn,but i dont care about pwning,he knows waht to do,he just thinks,and ive been watching him for a long time,and i can say that he is better than some ppl from clan,trust me,thats right!
2nd : jay.... hes one of the best players ive ever seen,he can pwn us all if he gets his ping to be normal
3rd : Razor....ive seen u playing,you just keep backwarding urself,NO,stop it,and go there and win,cuzz i know that u can do it!
4th : Shadow of Angmar .. wtf are you doing there,arent u in clan YET?!
5th : Invisius...stop being Rambo,and start thinking! And u will win!
6th : ReDeViL....you are one of f****** good gamers here,but u just have in ur head"im a noob",WELL KICK THAT OUT OF UR HEAD ONCE AND FOR ALL! And start acting like a MAN! Show ur skills!
7th : Gunner... TAKE UR FUCKEN SHOTGUN AND SHOT SOMEONE IN HIS HEAD! Show them who u are!
8th : Serio...stop talking bullshits,and TAKE THAT MP5,and spend whole magazine of ammo on 4 enemies AND NOT ON ONLY ONE ENEMY! AIM!
9th : Basics...f****** CRAZY m***********,he can pwn us all here,but he just dont want to,well bro,i think its time to show urself!
10th : Wilku... i wont even say a word about him,except one : PERFECT!
11th : GARYG09...STOP BULLSHITTING,AND AIM at some1,and SHOOT and KILL,DONT MISS!
12th : Kowal...just get ur a** in server,and pull out ur guns and show them who u are!
13th : spas...STOP asking for a clan,and STOP THINKING ABOUT IT,THINK ABOUT HOW U WILL WIN,THINK ABOUT GAME,dont think that some1 is watching u,its time to start thinking about ur game and ur enemies! ACT LIKE A MAN!
14th : paolinho.... STFU and USE THE POWER OF THAT LMG !!! it can shoot through the walls u know!
15th : Xecutioner...AH STFU AND STOP SHITTING AROUND,I KNOW THAT YOU ARE GOOD PLAYER,but u just have in ur head something different.WELL ITS TIME TO CHANGE UR THOUGHTS!
16th : Ratchet..my good old friend,shut the f*** up,and go pwn,like u used to!
17th : Assassin...arent u in clan,cuzz i forgot! get ur a** over here!
18th : Tomo...just stop bullshitting and go WIN A GAME!
19th : Totti...i know a football player with this name,well dont dissapoint him,dont dissapoint us,dont dissapoint urself! GO WIN!
20th : antrop...stop talking like a b****,ACT LIKE A f****** MAN!!!! AND USE UR HEAD!
21th : Jerich... WTF ARE YOU WAITING FOR?????????????? SHOW US what u have inside!!!!! ITS TIME TO DO IT FFS!
22th : Xyone...what? youre not in clan >_>,those admins are noobs lol
23th : Nahfall....i cant believe i didnt put ur name here >_>,u see im nothing more but a n***.
and nahfall,ive seen u playing,in this game,youre suposed to trick ur enemies,suprise them,take a path they dont expect,AND KILL THEM ALL!
if i missed some1,im sorry,but i just need SOMEONE BESIDE ME
I NEED SOMEONE WHO WILL PLAY WITH ME,WHO WILL STAND WITH ME,WHO WILL WIN WITH ME!!!!
i need U ALL,TO START PLAYING LIKE YOU SHOULD PLAY! LIKE A
WORLD CLASS ASSASSINS,CUZZ THATS WHAT YOU ARE!
im tired of being alone! ....................u can beat me! I KNOW THAT,i just do!
and we can win together!

Last edited by Joker on Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:34 pm; edited 4 times in total

Joker

Number of posts : 1034

http://www.wcaclan.info

Back to top Go down

BIG readings,SO PREPARE TO READ! Empty Re: BIG readings,SO PREPARE TO READ!

Post by paolinho Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:59 pm

SIR, YES SIR! I WILL KICK a** WITH MY M60!!
paolinho
paolinho

Number of posts : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by razor955 Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:01 pm

wow joker i gotta say nice speech...i know what are u thinking...and i know how i play...my only problem is my deaths...idk how 2 avoid getting killed and in the same time kill...i need 2 train with some1...
razor955
razor955

Number of posts : 809

Back to top Go down

Post by insane' Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:03 pm

nice one Smile ima try and hack in to the router downstairs so when there's war or something i can block everyone but me.. Smile anyone with a little knowledge in this area ?

insane'

Number of posts : 974

Back to top Go down

Post by =W[C]A=invisius Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:07 pm

well done mate ...its awesome
=W[C]A=invisius
=W[C]A=invisius

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Miljan Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:22 pm

Well done "brother"
Miljan
Miljan

Number of posts : 816

Back to top Go down

Post by Joker Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:41 pm

stfu and just do one thing pls
JUST DO IT
REALISE !!!!! JUST REALISE!!!!!!!!! what i realised long ago!
u just DO IT!

Joker

Back to top Go down

Post by Joker Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:43 pm

razor955 wrote:wow joker i gotta say nice speech...i know what are u thinking...and i know how i play...my only problem is my deaths...idk how 2 avoid getting killed and in the same time kill...i need 2 train with some1...

well one thing
TURN ON THAT BRAIN
AND
T H I N K !
there is ALWAYS a waY!

Joker

Back to top Go down

Post by razor955 Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:48 pm

when will the 2nd srv be up again?maybe effex or hemol can train with me a little...
+ i think that i'm better when we play like 5vs5 and not 10vs10...
razor955
razor955

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammer Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:04 am

hey i never do good in clan wars because WE NEVER GET A FCKIN PLAN .... thats how we almost beat the secound war against GF because of me i putted the plans and S&d is the best to play aganist the war IF we have tdm war count me out....
Jammer
Jammer

Number of posts : 495
Location : Spartanburg SC my country is USA but where my parents came from was cambodia

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joker Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:21 am

youre welcome to tell us about any tactics any time Very Happy

Joker

Back to top Go down

Post by Commando Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:12 am

Ok I gotta say a perfect speech cause I know what he rlly means and its good that he saaid it. Ok some may say I kill a little or I cant aim or I kill alot and die a lot (happened to me a lot), so I will start to post some tips and tricks for all of you to use in-game. I hope that they can help you grow up to be good players.

As joker said some of you can make the clan like m4 and jaya (your pings fk u) and lots more. Some maybe need more practice and some need to realise that if they are 1 on 1 with a good player they can kill him cause after all joker and all the good players are not gods.

I remember when I started to play cod and saw kingskills playing I used to say Imma try and kill him once in a whole game but after seeing lots of tricks and spectating good players like Jim storm yalkara pnoy etc I began to own. I used to play 1 vs 1 versus pnoy and sometimes kingskills with knife and I would kill him 7 times and he kills me 50 times. But this only helped me to get better. If I were to battle 1 vs 1 knifes only today Im sure I can beat him cause I rlly trained with knives.

So 1 thing to all NEVER EVER GIVE UP. These groups will help us to train better so I suggest that group leaders organise training and test their skills in wars. I know you can do it. Like joker said some of you have a rlly good potential but some play and play and play and never try some new tactics to play better so they wont get better. I mean when I used to kill a lot and die a lot, I used to try different methods to reduce deaths and after a number of possibilities it worked out.

Also lets cut the talking in game cause that dosent help at all. I mean starting from me I always die when i talk and thats sux. so i suggest avoid talking unless a map sux and you are spectating.
Commando
Commando

Number of posts : 1332

http://cod4wca.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by Basics Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:50 am

wow... im speechless

thnx comm for the tips, and joker... i know you dont want to hear it but: YOUR THE MAN!!(sorry)
Basics
Basics

Number of posts : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by CruX Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:40 am

nice speech

CruX

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by spas Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:47 am

Ok fine fine ill stop asking Smile I see what you mean. Ppl think ure gud but they dont realize there are other good ppl there. i think

spas

Number of posts : 400

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet42 Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:10 am

16th : Ratchet..my good old friend,shut the f*** up,and go pwn,like u used to!
It shall be done, comrade. XD

I'm a bit rusty atm, haven't played COD4 in ages. Don't worry, I'll get back on my feet before you even know it.
Also, I can be annoying when I'm bored, so...yeah.
Ratchet42
Ratchet42

Number of posts : 64

http://www.cheathapppens.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Joker Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:28 pm

well ill be w8ing for u,and comm thats right,that was my point of whole story
they just need TO REALISE!!!!! they are just cod4 players,playing with mouse and keyboard.and with ur mind,with ur brain,its just thinking and controling ur moves,nothing more!
and i expect to see you all beside me,cuzz "I'm tired of being what you want me to be!"!
its time for you to be what YOU want urself to be! just have faith,trust me i know why im saying this!
i had faith in my life,and the faith saved me few times!
once i remember in some war,it was like me against maybe 3 or 4 of them idk what was map,and the thing is I HAD FAITH,i KNEW that i could do it,i knew that i could kill them all and win the match,i wasnt scared of loosing,i didnt have to,cuzz deep inside of me,i knew that im facing just another bunch of noobs,even tho they were 3 or 4 whatever,and u know waht happend
we won the match! ..............have faith! and THINK,and CONTROL the things around u!

Joker

Back to top Go down

Post by razor955 Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:33 pm

heheh i remeber like little less than 2 months when joker tested me....omg...that day i realised a lot of things...1st I can be better 2nd I've learned new tactics (like listening 2 ur enemy 2 know where he is) 3rd THAT I NEED 2 TRAIN A LOT...
i'm glad that u 2 gave that speech cuz wca was starting 2 move bacwards i hope we all get back on our "feet" after this
razor955
razor955

Back to top Go down

Post by ReDeViL Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:01 pm

U should remove my name from there cuz that's not real and u know that. I would really like it to be real but it's NOT!!!( Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad )
ReDeViL
ReDeViL

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by Nahfall Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:07 pm

So i'll stay stealth but lethal Smile
Nahfall
Nahfall

Number of posts : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsarild Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:09 pm

You've allways been good at those motivation speeches x)

But i don't give a flying crap about that you don't want me to say you're the best, I've faced a good handfull of players, and no matter what you say, you're still ranking high on that list, no contest.

Elsarild

Number of posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by GUNN3R Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:28 pm

just went thru the speech n i gotta say "it was highly inspiring"
i'll try my best to utilize those tactics ingame & try to decrease the no of death, possibly!

@ joker & jaya..Thanks alot for guiding us through
very much appreciated !
GUNN3R
GUNN3R

Number of posts : 72

http://www.fr33styl3r5.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Joker Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:24 pm

good gunner!
i expect to see a good player coming from u! Wink

Joker

Back to top Go down

Post by insane' Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:46 pm

ur welcome but wat did i do scratch

insane'

Number of posts : 974

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo210 Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:59 am

wtf!!!!! me not in the list no no no what happend with u joker m*********** Smile
Hugo210
Hugo210

Number of posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next