Welcome to the World Class Assassins Forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access to many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
WCA Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the World Class Assassins Forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access to many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
WCA Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ONLINE B_160x400_T1_F-1-3
Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 40 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 352 on Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:06 pm
Server Donation’s
This month donations: Razor => 5 Euro

+3
ReDeViL
Elsarild
Miljan
7 posters

Go down

ONLINE Empty ONLINE

Post by Miljan Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:50 pm

Well if I can be online on forum and server???
Miljan
Miljan

Number of posts : 816

Back to top Go down

ONLINE Empty Re: ONLINE

Post by Elsarild Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:54 pm

Eh?

If you can be online on forum and server? then what? what are you talking about?

Elsarild

Number of posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Miljan Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:07 am

DOnt wont to discus on that!!!
Well I dont wont to be in clan to play wars anymore and I dont wont to be admin!!! Ok I see Elsarid that I dont like me so much so I wont be online on forum, and if u wona u can perm ban me on server!!!
Miljan
Miljan

Number of posts : 816

Back to top Go down

Post by ReDeViL Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:38 am

LOL Miljan. wtf are you talking about? And why are u so angry? Elsarild don't like you cuz he can't understand what you mean on that post??(i don't think so) I don't think anyone understands your post.
ReDeViL
ReDeViL

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by insane' Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:15 am

Red devil stop insulting him on every single fuking post of yours.. his english may not be the best but he's been around here way longer and that means you owe some FUKEN respect to him...

insane'

Number of posts : 974

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsarild Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:24 am

Jayanath wrote:Red devil stop insulting him on every single fuking post of yours.. his english may not be the best but he's been around here way longer and that means you owe some FUKEN respect to him...

It's not disrespectful to tell a person that you don't understand what they are saying, I only want him to rephrase it coz i don't get what he means.

And Reddevil just explained what i mean

Elsarild

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsarild Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:26 am

Miljan wrote:DOnt wont to discus on that!!!
Well I dont wont to be in clan to play wars anymore and I dont wont to be admin!!! Ok I see Elsarid that I dont like me so much so I wont be online on forum, and if u wona u can perm ban me on server!!!

I never said i didn't like you.

I just said that i didn't understand the meaning of the thread, I'm not going to perm ban you unless you start brakeing the rules or anything, and I'm not even sure I'm going to then.

I just want you to explain the thread.

Elsarild

Back to top Go down

Post by Basics Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:52 am

elsarild, it doest help by threatening him with perm ban. we dont whats wrong, so let him be, let hjim calm down and if he wants to talk about it we will hear it then
Basics
Basics

Number of posts : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by SicknTwisted Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:55 am

Basics wrote:elsarild, it doest help by threatening him with perm ban. we dont whats wrong, so let him be, let hjim calm down and if he wants to talk about it we will hear it then

He is not threatening with perm ban! Miljan asked will someone ban him and Elsarild told him that he doesn't wanna ban him... please read more carefully
SicknTwisted
SicknTwisted

Number of posts : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by Basics Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:59 am

SicknTwisted wrote:
Basics wrote:elsarild, it doest help by threatening him with perm ban. we dont whats wrong, so let him be, let hjim calm down and if he wants to talk about it we will hear it then

He is not threatening with perm ban! Miljan asked will someone ban him and Elsarild told him that he doesn't wanna ban him... please read more carefully

ye i saw, srry
but still it shouldnt be a question if we should ban miljan. the answer is simple: NO
Basics
Basics

Number of posts : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsarild Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:30 am

Basics wrote:
SicknTwisted wrote:

ye i saw, srry
but still it shouldnt be a question if we should ban miljan. the answer is simple: NO

Which is pretty much the gist of my post.

Elsarild

Back to top Go down

Post by ReDeViL Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:59 pm

And at last, what's the meaning of the first Miljan's post?
EDIT: Something to Jayanath. I don't know where did u find all these $^@#^$@. Did I tell something bad about Miljan? And Miljan, did anyone tell you that wants to ban you. I don't think so(if i'm wrong, correct me pls). Why did you began all this? Just for nothing? I don't think there's some reason for all this.
ReDeViL
ReDeViL

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by Commando Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:26 pm

Sorry i dont know why this topic is open and this isnt chat cause we dont know wh ywe are chatting. Therefore I will lock this thread and I hope no more topics like this will be opened.
Commando
Commando

Number of posts : 1332

http://cod4wca.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down