Welcome to the World Class Assassins Forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access to many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
WCA Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the World Class Assassins Forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access to many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
WCA Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camping B_160x400_T1_F-1-3
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 352 on Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:06 pm
Server Donation’s
This month donations: Razor => 5 Euro

Camping

+10
Jammer
egzi<11
razor955
insane'
Vivar
Joker
Elsarild
Miljan
Hemol
SicknTwisted
14 posters

Go down

Camping Empty Camping

Post by SicknTwisted Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:34 pm

OK, I'm getting really Sick'n'Tired(hehe Sick'n'Tired-Sick'n'Twisted Very Happy) of being constantly called a camper when I'm not camping. People need to understand difference between camping and playing careful. You know, there are more play styles then just rushing and camping. Ever heard of playing careful? Not just rushing to get 5 kills and then die? Ever heard of 20+ kill streak? You can't get that if you're rushing (only if you're playing against really really terrible noobs) Standing in a house with 5 windows and 2 entrances and covering all of them is NOT camping. Standing on one of those windows or entrances IS camping. Using your UAV to wait someone in a hallway is NOT camping. Standing there whole time IS. Being surrounded by 10+ enemies at their spawn and covering in a corner to try to survive as long as possible is NOT camping.
It really pisses me off when someone calls me a camper for no apparent reason (if we regard that he is just trying to make excuse for his deaths). And then I have to explain them that I'm not camper, etc. etc.. Have you ever played S&D? No rushing there (unless, again, you're not playing against total noobs). Ever had 10:1 or 12:1 or 15:1 20:1 24:1 26:1 kill/death ratio? No? Well, I've had, all of these. In fact this 26-1 was done on level 3 and got me banned from one server. I've got 300 screenshots with 5+/1 k/d ratio and 40 of 10-26/1 k/d ratio. I can post screenshots of those score right now if you want to. You can't get that with rushing NOR camping. You get that with playing careful and playing smart. Of course you need appropriate skill.
Don't want to sound arrogant or something but, give me earned respect or at least, stop calling me camper, if I'm not.
SicknTwisted
SicknTwisted

Number of posts : 263

Back to top Go down

Camping Empty Re: Camping

Post by Hemol Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:51 pm

I never called you camper ! You have right... a lot styles of play. I hate when ppl calling sniping pr defending = camping # Its diffrent thing!!!
Hemol
Hemol

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by SicknTwisted Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:58 pm

I know... I wasn't talking to all WCA members. Just to some who will hopefully recognize themselves. And of course to all others who are not in WCA but they will never read this soo.... Very Happy
SicknTwisted
SicknTwisted

Back to top Go down

Post by Miljan Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:02 am

Sick u are then our best war player!!! Very Happy
Miljan
Miljan

Number of posts : 816

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsarild Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:08 am

I agree, but then again I'm smarter than most people XD

lolz

Elsarild

Number of posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Joker Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:25 am

lol els,well sick i know what youre talking about lol,but im on the move constantly Very Happy
even rushing with sniper bahahaha ZOMG hahahahahahah Very Happy:D:D
just ignore it and keep playing,dont talk,just play! Wink
WHY SO SERIOUS?!
Let's put a smile on that face!
Very Happy

Joker

Number of posts : 1034

http://www.wcaclan.info

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivar Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:52 am

I like sniping......In a server i got 25 kills and 1 death(i died thx to an airstrike!) and some noobs calls me a camper.....as a sniper i cant make close kills.......in fact i moved a around a lot( if stayed in the same place i could be killed soon!!)[also some noobs keeping coming to the same place to kill me but they DIE every time!!!!!!!]......As a sniper i need to stay in one place and kill a few then move on!......some ppl just dont understand!.....Also once i saw a gun run behind a wall just guessing where he could be and i made a shot and i hit him in the head......and they thought i was using a wall hack!!! Mad

They have NO idea how to play......Once i was camouflaged so well that i got about 7 kills in the same spot.......and they call he a h@x0r!!!!!.....

Vivar

Number of posts : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by SicknTwisted Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:43 am

Yeah i know what you're talking about Joker. I usually rush on public matches when it's TDM or sabo... but then again if I get 10-15 kill streak i try to play careful to make it 20-30 kill streak... And yeah, you got point there sam, I forgot to tell it: sniping is NOT camping!
SicknTwisted
SicknTwisted

Back to top Go down

Post by insane' Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:17 am

I always rush :P cuz its jus more fun to be fast Very Happy but how sick plays is not called camping.. its tactics.. Yesterday i saw sick get two twenty kill streaks in one game lol! and he was being smart.. and can we actually know who called you a camper cuz unless its someone inside WCA, we don't negotiate with n00bs Smile
And no sniping isnt camping either -_-

insane'

Number of posts : 974

Back to top Go down

Post by razor955 Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:28 pm

well i'm trying 2 learn new styles of play and i'm usually trying 2 copy Joker hehehe
but yesterday right about time when they called u a camper...i did pretty the same thing as u did...u cover a whole building inside...
razor955
razor955

Number of posts : 809

Back to top Go down

Post by Miljan Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:43 pm

U fkin campers hahahaaha.......... Very Happy joking!!!
Miljan
Miljan

Back to top Go down

Post by Joker Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:13 pm

SicknTwisted wrote: Ever had 10:1 or 12:1 or 15:1 20:1 24:1 26:1 kill/death ratio? No? Well, I've had, all of these.
lol no offence to anyone here Very Happy this post is for just shitting around Very Happy
Egzi got 117kills 2 deaths ( ye ye TWO Very Happy) on GF serv Smile
and streak just like Storm 63 Smile

Joker

Number of posts : 1034

http://www.wcaclan.info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hemol Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:13 pm

Just congratz to him xD hmm.. and Storm xD
Hemol
Hemol

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by SicknTwisted Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:13 pm

This post is not for shitting around, if you were talking to me. Also, I was talking to people who call me camper, and I don't remember egzi ever did, so... My point wasn't how good or bad I play, I was just trying to say that you can't get good score or k/d ratio with camping or rushing. I was really pissed when I was writing that post so it may sound a bit arrogant, but as I said, it's not meant to be that way. And again someone made me angry... I really really hate when someone calls me out for something I haven't done. Camping, lying, or in this case shitting around and stuff like that. I am proving a point here, not shitting around.
NHF
SicknTwisted
SicknTwisted

Back to top Go down

Post by egzi<11 Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:19 pm

yea sick u right ...but i h8 play careful....i always rushing....so idk how to play careful..lol...brw thx joker(bro:D)and hemol,........
egzi<11
egzi<11

Number of posts : 186

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammer Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:00 am

CAmping true Definition staying in one SPOT .... I capitalized spot for reason.,..... for FIVE to END of game.... ty all for looking at definition and no one camps.... -_- but snipers can =]
Jammer
Jammer

Number of posts : 495
Location : Spartanburg SC my country is USA but where my parents came from was cambodia

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miljan Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:08 am

Egze well maybe u have that score cauze I saw that u were using wh and no recoil Very Happy
Miljan
Miljan

Back to top Go down

Post by egzi<11 Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:16 pm

looooooooooooooooooooooooooool....so Question Very Happy
egzi<11
egzi<11

Number of posts : 186

Back to top Go down

Post by ReDeViL Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:11 pm

Miljan wrote:Egze well maybe u have that score cauze I saw that u were using wh and no recoil Very Happy

Do you mean that or is it just a joke?
ReDeViL
ReDeViL

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by Ston3man Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:42 pm

sick is CAMPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...xD...joking ofc...hes one of the best players I know in game and BEST I know in real life...dude you OWN! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Ston3man

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammer Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:30 pm

ReDeViL wrote:
Miljan wrote:Egze well maybe u have that score cauze I saw that u were using wh and no recoil Very Happy

Do you mean that or is it just a joke?
THEN SAND MAN IS to -_- o00o0o0o lol idk ask sandman if there are any hacks on his comp
Jammer
Jammer

Number of posts : 495
Location : Spartanburg SC my country is USA but where my parents came from was cambodia

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by Antrop Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:33 pm

Sick is right
Well i never rush, i am cautious but im not camper

Double post deleted. Nothing serious, that's why I typed in blue.
Jayanath
Antrop
Antrop

Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by KingSkillz Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:51 pm

I have not seen you play much so if I see you play than I let you know do I think you camp Very Happy
KingSkillz
KingSkillz

Number of posts : 55

http://sowclan.co.cc/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum