Welcome to the World Class Assassins Forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access to many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
WCA Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the World Class Assassins Forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access to many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
WCA Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SOmeone help??? B_160x400_T1_F-1-3
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 352 on Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:06 pm
Server Donation’s
This month donations: Razor => 5 Euro

SOmeone help???

4 posters

Go down

SOmeone help??? Empty SOmeone help???

Post by Miljan Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:41 am

I got problem with usb, I put my mp3 in usb my pc load it and there is no folder where I can paste media, but there is a icon in right down corner safely remove hardware, if someone know what to do pls help????
Miljan
Miljan

Number of posts : 816

Back to top Go down

SOmeone help??? Empty Re: SOmeone help???

Post by Elsarild Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:56 am

1. What type is the MP3 player
2. The "remove safely" icon, is some unessesary bullocks in windows, on't mind it
3. It is possible that it dosen't need a folder with the music, so that you simply need to put the music into the root folder.

Elsarild

Number of posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Miljan Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:12 am

Its apacer, I cant find root folder, it doesent apeare in my computer!!!
Miljan
Miljan

Back to top Go down

Post by SicknTwisted Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:14 am

Maybe it's your USB port on computer that is broken. Try to plug mp3 in some other comp and see will it work...
SicknTwisted
SicknTwisted

Number of posts : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsarild Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:16 am

ys you can, the root folder is found by clicking on the icon of the USB hub where the MP3 player is plugge into.

Elsarild

Back to top Go down

Post by Miljan Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:26 am

Well yep I think that something with software is problem, cauze I got windows crash when I start COD4 and this is what it say"

A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to preven damage to your computer.

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

If this is the first time you`ve seen this eror screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again folow these steps:

Check to make sure any new hardware or software is properly instaled. If this is a new instalation, ask your hardware manufacturies for any windows upadates you might need.

If problem continue, diseable or remove any newly instaled hardware or software, Disable bios memory options such as caching or shadowing if u need safe mod to remove og disable components, restart your computer, pres F8 to select advanced start options, and then select safe md technical information.

***STOP: 0x000000d1 (0x2533000, 0x00000002, 0x00000000. 0xF2667D8A)

Beginning dump psusical memory:...
Miljan
Miljan

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsarild Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:37 am

Not sure about those damn failcodes, nontheless, go to the products website, and find a new firmware to upgrade it with

Elsarild

Back to top Go down

Post by spas Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:51 am

Wow you know about software whereas ima hardware geek :P

spas

Number of posts : 400

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsarild Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:52 am

I'm all around geek

Elsarild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum