Welcome to the World Class Assassins Forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access to many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
WCA Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the World Class Assassins Forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access to many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
WCA Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Admins. B_160x400_T1_F-1-3
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 352 on Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:06 pm
Server Donation’s
This month donations: Razor => 5 Euro

Admins.

5 posters

Go down

Admins. Empty Admins.

Post by Hemol Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:07 pm

Idk who doing it but could anyone update the clan members list ? Couz alot of ppl playing with '=WCA=' tags and thye saying they are in clan but i dont know them ;s

Sorry for doing again thread so if admins will read this i will delete.
Hemol
Hemol

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Admins. Empty Re: Admins.

Post by Commando Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:17 pm

This thread will be deleted once cleared. There is a guy named freeway whose wearing wca tag. If u see him tell him that he cant wear wca tag. In console i have added no innapropriate use of wca tag. that means tell freeway to remove if he dosent kick him.
Commando
Commando

Number of posts : 1332

http://cod4wca.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by Basics Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:02 pm

freeway doenst listen, he keeps telling he got invited by a wca admin, but he doesnt want to tell wich one. and when i tell him he should remove the tag he doestn listen. and i dont want to kick him for just wearing the =WCA= tag (cause i dont know if anyone let him in WCA)
Basics
Basics

Number of posts : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by razor955 Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:44 pm

ne no1 did i think we should ban him...he could say a lot of things on srv and ppl would think he's in WCA...and that's bad reputation for us...
razor955
razor955

Number of posts : 809

Back to top Go down

Post by GUNN3R Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:55 am

i think i had seen Freeway21's name in CLAN MEMBERS LIST long back somewhere...i'm not sure though..
GUNN3R
GUNN3R

Number of posts : 72

http://www.fr33styl3r5.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down