Welcome to the World Class Assassins Forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access to many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
WCA Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the World Class Assassins Forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access to many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
WCA Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I WANT JUSTICE! B_160x400_T1_F-1-3
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 352 on Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:06 pm
Server Donation’s
This month donations: Razor => 5 Euro

I WANT JUSTICE!

+9
Antrop
Commando
Inferno
insane'
Venom
razor955
SicknTwisted
Joker
paolinho
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I WANT JUSTICE! Empty I WANT JUSTICE!

Post by paolinho Tue May 19, 2009 10:27 pm

today i was on x fire with Inferno and Venom, we were with microphone. So, while I and inferno were talking he started to say that we sucked...after seconds he started again. For 1 HOUR he insulted us: he said that we r fking sons of bitches, that we suck cock, that we r homo. Me and Inferno didn't answer him, we ignored him but he continue. In the end, Inferno, that was admin of that chat room, musted temp ban him.
Now, I WANT justice. Time ago Joker talked about respect and if u remember WCA broken for respect (someone ignored boss' orders). Now this, a WCA started to insult other 2 WCA FOR NOTHING
I want justice. I want a punishment for him
paolinho
paolinho

Number of posts : 107

Back to top Go down

I WANT JUSTICE! Empty Re: I WANT JUSTICE!

Post by Joker Tue May 19, 2009 10:32 pm

Dont worry ill have a few words with him!
No more shits!
and this time i really MEAN IT!

Joker

Number of posts : 1034

http://www.wcaclan.info

Back to top Go down

Post by Joker Tue May 19, 2009 10:34 pm

And after all he said that he was just joking -.-
Like ppl always say that -.-
Anyway he said he wont do that again Smile

Joker

Number of posts : 1034

http://www.wcaclan.info

Back to top Go down

Post by SicknTwisted Tue May 19, 2009 10:36 pm

He just probably got too much into those ventrilo jokes that were going around on forums... I've seen him on youtube channel favoriting few of those Very Happy Anyways, he is kid and you shouldn't take him TOO seriously... I'm sure he was just joking, but he musn't do it again...
SicknTwisted
SicknTwisted

Number of posts : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by razor955 Tue May 19, 2009 10:39 pm

why dont we kick him? he called me a hacker and always bs that i have wh...-_-
razor955
razor955

Number of posts : 809

Back to top Go down

Post by Venom Tue May 19, 2009 10:41 pm

I was just joking pao and razor i said that you were hacking cuzz i was annyoed,..and i didnt talk to you i talked to inferno cause he was laughing all the time and kicking me from sever. AND you wanna punishment for ME.... I WANT PUINISHMENT FOR YOU cuzz you everytime enterd on server you start spamming and wont quit. FATALITY, MORTAL KOMBAT and all other shits you are telling us. THATS really annyoying. AND you talk about justice. Antrop was saying you STFU on server cuzz you were keep saying ASSASIANS KILL; FATALITY and you were spamming all the time. Today i was just joking with you cuzz inferno was boring me to go to server and i did and he put us in chatroom and i was just joking. I told that is BAAAAAALS of STEEL and i was telling you suck which is from frets on fire turtorial. Check it out if you want. I didnt mean that you are going to take this seriusly
Venom
Venom

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by insane' Tue May 19, 2009 10:46 pm

why dont we just ignore this ^^
pao pls dont type in red and pls dont put "fatality" and those shits.. i told u already more than once. Venom dont disturb anyone on vent if they're serious.. gotta admit it would hav been funny to hear ba ba ba ba ba baaaaaaaalllllllsssss of steeeeeeeeeel..... eat s*** and dieeeeeee.. blow it up ur asssssssss...

insane'

Number of posts : 974

Back to top Go down

Post by paolinho Tue May 19, 2009 11:00 pm

THEY RN'T SPAM. THEY R JUST MY BINDS, AND NOW TELL ME, FOR U IS A SMART THING START INSULT FOR ANNOYING? AND I NOW I'M NOT SAY MY BINDS MUCH OFTEN, I SAY THEM RARELY BECAUSE PEOPLE SAY IT YET, AND I HAVE DO IT. AND NOW TELL ME FOR U IS FKING JOKING SAY FOR A FKING HOUR THAT WE R HOMO AND WE R SONS OF BITCHES? INFERNO KICKED U BECAUSE U WERE BREAKING d*** WITH YOUR INSULTS.

AND, U WANT A PUNISHMENT FOR ME FOR MY BINDS??????? R U CRAZY OR WHAT?
IN THIS TIME I HAVE USED THEM VERY RARELY, WHO IS ON SERVER SAW IT.
MY "LET MORTAL KOMBAT BEGIN" MY "FATALITY" MY "BRUTALITY" AND MY "ASSASSIN'S KILL" R MY BINDS LIKE JOKER'S "LET'S PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE" OR "BOOM HEADSHOT"

SO, BE HONEST, MY BINDS AREN'T THIS TOPIC'S REASON, THE REASON IS FOR YOUR INSULTS, OK I CAN UNDERSTAND, 1 TIME, 2 TIME STREAK BUT 1FKING HOUR NO. I'M FKING ANGRY WITH U RIGHT NOW BECAUSE U CAN'T I REPEAT, U CAN'T TOUCH MY FAMILY.

i could understand if u say 1 time GAY after i killed u, but u can't SAY to me INSULTS for nothing or just because u r annoyed
paolinho
paolinho

Back to top Go down

Post by Inferno Tue May 19, 2009 11:14 pm

Venom = Lier.... i kicked him from the AOW (gungame) server because he was keep insulting me and paolinho, i warned him to stop even his brothers were laughing then they joined in even ask paolinho he heard everything.

So Venom dont lie u kept on taking the mik out of paolinho and i told u to stop but u never so i kicked you as a warning then u came back and did it again and again until we get fed up of u so i temp ban u then u ame back again when u could and started again so i temp ban u yet again.

And then u started calling us homo and son of a b**** and cock suckers,E.C.T...u should not treat another WCA member like that it is all about RESPECT and be kind to one another not acting like you were and as we could tell u were not joking.

You even had paolinho say something in russian which mean 'MY BALLS HURT' because u knew were did not know what it ment and yesterday you tryed to make me say something which you said was nice one then your good i could tell you were lieing because i could hear u and ur brothers laughing in the background so dont lie.
Inferno
Inferno

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by paolinho Tue May 19, 2009 11:21 pm

yep, but antrop is innocent.He didn't say nothing, he just played
paolinho
paolinho

Back to top Go down

Post by Commando Tue May 19, 2009 11:36 pm

ok ok not to furthr things more if it will be repeated let me know. there will be a great consequence. lik fore xample you wont be allowed to wear wca tag or youll be banned for 3 days from server etc. So better to stop kidding if it was joke :S
Commando
Commando

Number of posts : 1332

http://cod4wca.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by paolinho Tue May 19, 2009 11:45 pm

SIR, YES SIR
paolinho
paolinho

Back to top Go down

Post by Antrop Wed May 20, 2009 7:00 am

OMG Pao and inferno. He didnt called you sons of bitches and you are telling that my brother is a lier. READ THE POST i was right behind him when he was joking with you. Yea im innocent cuzz i was laughing all the time. He was into this ventrilo harrasment as insane said. I told my brother to stop. IF he dont stop il take care of that. BUT he didnt lied you guys anything in his post. AND your pao binds are annyoing and REALY annyoing so pl not repeat that again.
He will not repeat that again and niether you will spam again that is atlesat what i hope. AND HE didnt called you homo inferno. Who is laying now. AND
you and your respect. I respect only ppl that deserves that and ppl respects me if i deserve that. DONT YOU think that if you are wca member that you will get high respect. AND IM not telling that all just becouse Venom is my brother. Ofcourse i would like to see him get pwned by a car on road and belive me i wont be sad at all but i always speak the truth and never lied to anyone except when i was writing a exams or homerks only i lied to teachers Very Happy. He will stop saying the things that you said and you will stop spamming.
Antrop
Antrop

Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by insane' Wed May 20, 2009 9:05 am

Agreed. Stop spamming in chat pls :S joker doesnt use his binds. He only uses server rule bind and thats like once every 10 minutes. Plus stop typing in caps and red! CUZ IT f****** BLOCKS PEOPLE'S VIEWS WHEN YOU f****** SPAM ALL OVER THE f****** CHAT CUZ I DONT KNOW WHAT TO TYPE BUT NOW YOU SEE HOW ANNOYING IT IS!!!!!

insane'

Back to top Go down

Post by SicknTwisted Wed May 20, 2009 9:29 am

I just can't understand how can you be insulted over the internet... by as guy you don't even know... and who is 12 years old... comon
You're acting like children. He called you 'son of a biatch' and 'cock suckers'... big deal. I don't say that it's ok. It's not and he should stop, but what justice you want? You want him kicked out or something? That's ridiculous...
And Joker uses his 'LET'S PUT SMILE ON THAT FACE' bind only when someone doesn't get a joke or fights or is too serious or something like that. And his binds are in not so flaring color like red.
Nothing interesting to see here. Move along.
SicknTwisted
SicknTwisted

Back to top Go down

Post by paolinho Wed May 20, 2009 2:37 pm

no, i don't want him out from WCA, i just want he will NEVER do this again. Maybe u can say he was joking, well i alredy told u i can understand his joke, but when we say to him plz stop and stfu he didn't stop.
Then, for insults: u know i just have microphone so i her u very bad, but i heard somethings about our mom's and something about we r homo. Then, idk if i heard bad.
and about my binds, r they annoying? WHO CARES? i like them and i want use them.
and, i talk in read for capture attention of players. if i read without caps and white they could not read, so i write in caps and red for say to them the rules. But, for jay in this times i can't write in red (for his eye, i'm afraid for him Sad )
then, u say he is just a kid, ok, he is a kid but HE CAN'T insult my family (if he did)

PS: lol antrop u can lie to your teachers LOL Very Happy
paolinho
paolinho

Back to top Go down

Post by razor955 Wed May 20, 2009 4:58 pm

pao i dont think that ur binds are annoying like some Very Happy but u use it srsly 2 much...and u often know 2 talk some boring things like how and wat 2 say in italian even tho no1 asked u xD...
razor955
razor955

Number of posts : 809

Back to top Go down

Post by insane' Wed May 20, 2009 5:09 pm

i dont have an eye problem.. i told that so u wud stop :P its not annoying once in a while.. but it is when there is a whole conversation of 15 ppl going on :S it blocks like half the screen.. you may have a larger screen and higher resolution but im on 17" @ 640x480 so the chat goes all the way to the middle of the crosshair..

insane'

Back to top Go down

Post by Antrop Wed May 20, 2009 9:30 pm

WHO CARES? you said it pao. I CARE cuzz they are dancing on my nerves. I dont have anyithing against YOUR BINDS just DONT SPAM. That is practilctly worse then when my brother joked. Belive me if he was meaning to insolt you you werent be able to sleep. HE DIDNT insolted your family. I was next to him. He was saying: BAAAAALS OF STEEL, YOU suck, You are gay. THAT was he saying. DONT SPIN WORDS THE WAY YOU LIKE.
Antrop
Antrop

Back to top Go down

Post by SicknTwisted Wed May 20, 2009 9:39 pm

Hahahaha 'you wouldn't be able to sleep' hhahaha
sorry Antrop, but seriously... that was stupid Very Happy Who in the world couldn't sleep cause some 12-years old kid insulted him? hhaha get real. I'm starting to see that Pao was right. Both you and your brother are stupid...
SicknTwisted
SicknTwisted

Back to top Go down

Post by Antrop Wed May 20, 2009 9:42 pm

WTF i CANT BELIVE THIS. First you were defending my brother then now you are saying that WE ARE BOTH STUPID. AND yes he couldnt sleep cuzz as you can see he was insolted by 12 years old kid. That is realistic. AND i told the truth and that doesnt sound dumb at all. You are stupid........
Antrop
Antrop

Back to top Go down

Post by SicknTwisted Wed May 20, 2009 9:49 pm

As I said, just now I figured out what happened. Your brother was b**** like he is always. He probably got that from you. I don't believe nothing you say here! Don't try to defend him or you're as gay as he is
SicknTwisted
SicknTwisted

Back to top Go down

Post by Antrop Wed May 20, 2009 9:54 pm

OMG you didnt figure out. DO YOU READ POSTS. AND im not a b****.You are the b**** cuzz you are making wrong accusations. YES he was spamming the pao and telling him other things like: BAAAALS OF STELL etc. BUT he never insolted his faimliy. ARE you dumb sick or what. READ the posts.
Antrop
Antrop

Back to top Go down

Post by SicknTwisted Wed May 20, 2009 9:59 pm

And are YOU READING POSTS??? He insulted them for like and f****** HOUR! And you were in the background laughing your god damn a** OFF! Instead of being responsible you just laughed! That wasn't ok and you know it! They told him to stop 1000 times and both of you just laughed and continued to screw around! And then you say that you're not b****??
SicknTwisted
SicknTwisted

Back to top Go down

Post by Inferno Wed May 20, 2009 10:02 pm

exactly we told ur bro tuns of times and u could of least told him to stop instead of him taking the mik out of what paolinho said!!! paolinho is my friend so if u want insult him go through me first Middle Finger :f***:
Inferno
Inferno

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum