Welcome to the World Class Assassins Forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access to many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
WCA Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the World Class Assassins Forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access to many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
WCA Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
how much more hp do you actually get with juggernaut? B_160x400_T1_F-1-3
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 352 on Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:06 pm
Server Donation’s
This month donations: Razor => 5 Euro

how much more hp do you actually get with juggernaut?

+3
insane'
Vivar
jiade
7 posters

Go down

how much more hp do you actually get with juggernaut? Empty how much more hp do you actually get with juggernaut?

Post by jiade Fri May 22, 2009 11:37 pm

yeah, the topic includes the question. i've never used this perk but have been wondering how useful it could be.

jiade

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

how much more hp do you actually get with juggernaut? Empty Re: how much more hp do you actually get with juggernaut?

Post by Vivar Sat May 23, 2009 5:14 am

juggernaut increases ur HP by 50% and stopping power increases damage by 50%.......

Last edited by Vivar on Sat May 23, 2009 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistake :D)

Vivar

Number of posts : 89

Back to top Go down

how much more hp do you actually get with juggernaut? Empty Re: how much more hp do you actually get with juggernaut?

Post by insane' Sat May 23, 2009 8:35 am

you get one extra bullet that needs to be hit before you die.

insane'

Number of posts : 974

Back to top Go down

Post by SicknTwisted Sat May 23, 2009 10:53 am

Vivar wrote:juggernaut increases ur HP by 50% and stopping power increases damage by 50%.......
that is so not true
It's a common mistake that juggernaut increases your hp. It actually DECREASES damage you take by 25%, not 50... And it's cancelled out by Stopping power OR sonic boom. With that perk you survive 1 more bullet like Jay said
Call of duty wikia wrote:Technically, in a game with X number of enemies, Stopping Power is X times as Juggernaut. This is because Stopping Power allows its user to kill each individual enemy with one less bullet, and Juggernaut only allows its user to survive one more bullet, regardless of where it comes from. Also, it is better to shoot at an enemy than it is to get shot at. It is puzzling that Juggernaut is viewed as overpowered while Stopping Power is virtually never complained about, most likely because Stopping Power is used much more than Juggernaut, and that players are used to it, unlike a Jugger n***.
SicknTwisted
SicknTwisted

Number of posts : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by jiade Sat May 23, 2009 11:00 am

ah, got it thx.

am i right that u shoot about 20-30% faster with double tap? that's only a feeling i got when using this perk.

jiade

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by SicknTwisted Sat May 23, 2009 11:10 am

It depends on weapon. On automatic weapons it increases rate of fire(idk how much), on W1200 it increases the pumping speed, on m16 it increases the burst speed, etc.
SicknTwisted
SicknTwisted

Back to top Go down

Post by insane' Sat May 23, 2009 11:26 am

it increses the pumping speed? nice.. thanks for the info Smile

insane'

Number of posts : 974

Back to top Go down

Post by SicknTwisted Sat May 23, 2009 11:37 am

yeah, I've just read it... gonna try it out on my pumppy Very Happy
aaaaaaaah such a great game I had yesterday with it... vacant S&D... I had few airstrikes and 2 helis.... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah such a great game Very Happy
Sorry for offtopic, I got a little carried Smile
SicknTwisted
SicknTwisted

Back to top Go down

Post by Joker Sat May 23, 2009 11:52 am

ye sick what about another shottie :P ?

Joker

Number of posts : 1034

http://www.wcaclan.info

Back to top Go down

Post by SicknTwisted Sat May 23, 2009 12:22 pm

It doesn't affect the second shotgun, just like it doesn't affect any other semi-automatic weapon. Or it does if you can click 1000times in a minute or something... anyway it's not worth it
SicknTwisted
SicknTwisted

Back to top Go down

Post by Asura Sat May 23, 2009 1:21 pm

insane' wrote:it increses the pumping speed? nice.. thanks for the info Smile
increases pumping speed ? woow i should use this when i jrk off :)jk
Asura
Asura

Number of posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.iz Sun May 24, 2009 5:58 pm

LMFAO !!

691946 just found this xD

Mr.iz

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum