Welcome to the World Class Assassins Forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access to many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
WCA Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the World Class Assassins Forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access to many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
WCA Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Server must turn on Punk Buster!!! B_160x400_T1_F-1-3
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 352 on Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:06 pm
Server Donation’s
This month donations: Razor => 5 Euro

Server must turn on Punk Buster!!!

Go down

Server must turn on Punk Buster!!! Empty Server must turn on Punk Buster!!!

Post by Slayer Tue May 26, 2009 12:24 pm

Well i think that server must turn on Punk Buster because he auto kick cheaters noobs and that will help to server!!! Many players using that s*** i vant prove anything maybe i am in wrong but i can see who have and who doesnt!! In other server with punkbuster its 80% small cheaters then on WCA server!!! U all know that!!! And i must take some video with xfire and i will prove many cheaters on our server, u will see that and RAZOR i will show u that even u dont bollivet to me that is someone using cheat anybody, like u always say its that he is my friend he is not cheating well when u next time do that i will make video and show to commando or joker and they will see what i am talking about!!! COMMANDO your disicion now. In server now its 40% cheaters and when u turn on punkbuster u will see 10% because u must be wery good hacker to turn on cheat on punkbuster servers. U all know that! Now please think about this and make write disicion!!
Slayer
Slayer

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum