Welcome to the World Class Assassins Forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access to many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
WCA Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the World Class Assassins Forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access to many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
WCA Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
name stealer B_160x400_T1_F-1-3
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 352 on Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:06 pm
Server Donation’s
This month donations: Razor => 5 Euro

name stealer

+2
Commando
leprechaun
6 posters

Go down

name stealer Empty name stealer

Post by leprechaun Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:39 pm

Hi! This is my first post on =WCA=, my FAVORITE server. I think most of the regular players know that there has been a name stealer lately. I just wanted to ask that the admins be extra careful when banning. One admin actually banned himself by accident. The reason I am bringing this up, though, is because I was temp banned yesterday for using marty. The problem is that I wasn't even in the game. I had to leave to pick up my wife, so I left my game on spectate (bc I sometimes have connection trouble and the game won't let me rejoin). When I came back I was banned. I eventually rejoined and asked why? The admins said they spectated me, and were confident I was using marty. However, besides being in spectate mode, I also didn't have a profile with marty. The only thing I can figure out is that I was a victim of the doppleganger. lol. Anyway it sucks to be banned by mistake. I'm trying to develop a good reputation on this server because I love it so much, and getting temp. banned doesn't help. So please be careful admin. I understand that its sometimes difficult to deal with the constant cheating and rule-breaking. Thanks =WCA=
leprechaun
leprechaun

Number of posts : 148

Back to top Go down

name stealer Empty Re: name stealer

Post by leprechaun Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:56 pm

now im sure thats what happened, bc tonight someone impersonated me.
leprechaun
leprechaun

Back to top Go down

Post by Commando Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:28 pm

Oh sry if you were banned but I don't remember banning someone with that name. Also try and get ahold of all mods and admins xfire so that if someone needs a boot you just have to inform them. Ye lately there has been a name stealer and unfortunately few know how to kick them. I think only me and hozay know how and if i'm not mistaken someone else but I can't remember his name. My xfire is commando231213. Thank You.
Commando
Commando

Number of posts : 1332

http://cod4wca.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by insane' Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:47 pm

We apologize for the inconvenience Sad seriously tho.. sometimes its hard being an admin and picking who's cheating or being a "n00b" so once in a while the wrong guy gets kicked cuz he's not known in the server..

I remember seeing ur name yesterday so if you have any more problems with getting kicked or unfriendliness or what ever in the server my xfire is haywire24. And i am =WCA=Jayanath (real name without the tag).

Since u registered on the forums already why not go here>>>>>>> http://wcaclan.info/join-wca-community-f10/join-wca-community-t72.htm
and join the community.

insane'

Number of posts : 974

Back to top Go down

Post by leprechaun Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:09 pm

hey cool. thanks a lot guys. i was feeling bad about it all.
leprechaun
leprechaun

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammer Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:05 am

Ye where getting pb theres alot of people treating our sever why won't they go to tsh imma tell hozay that to put it on console if hackerz want to mess with them lol :P i hate them lol so don't say nothin
Jammer
Jammer

Number of posts : 495
Location : Spartanburg SC my country is USA but where my parents came from was cambodia

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yalkara Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:37 pm

You only hate TSH because we banned you for hacking and booted you out of TSH.
Yalkara
Yalkara

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Joker Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:55 pm

i dont wanna fight or argue with u again,i just wanna say that this isnt a place where you can say anything about our members,and as i remember,you left TSH as well,and went to ESW,so ... and about hacking,every1 has a right to try whatever they want,i thought you knew that,but... and if he was hacking,thats his problem,not urs!
and btw i remember that he said like,umm...i was just trying it. so...
ive already told to you what i had to say and nothing else...

Joker

Number of posts : 1034

http://www.wcaclan.info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yalkara Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:00 pm

Joker wrote:i dont wanna fight or argue with u again,i just wanna say that this isnt a place where you can say anything about our members,and as i remember,you left TSH as well,and went to ESW,so ... and about hacking,every1 has a right to try whatever they want,i thought you knew that,but... and if he was hacking,thats his problem,not urs!
and btw i remember that he said like,umm...i was just trying it. so...
ive already told to you what i had to say and nothing else...

Um what? I never left TSH, and It is my problem since I happen to be a mod on the TSH server and he is talking about sending hackers to the TSH server. You are correct about people being able to try what they want, but they don't have a right to be angry with the people who put them in their place when they do something wrong, IE being mad at TSH for being banned for hacking. I don't have a problem with Jammer, other than he can be a little irritating at times. I do however have a problem with him or anyone else holding a grudge against me and my fellow mod's and admins at TSH for doing the right thing.

Go be bitter about me not liking you and finding you a horribly annoying person some place else Joker.

Just so we don't get to off topic here, any mod who faces someone switching names quickly / using the name of someone else online. Have a look at the scores, and the pings before you hit the ban button. If the guy you spec'd has a score of 170 and a ping of 180, then its safe to assume that the guy with a score of 20 and a ping of *insert random number here* isn't the one you want to boot.

Last edited by Yalkara on Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yalkara
Yalkara

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Commando Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:06 pm

Well just to close this off I will say this. If jammer hacked with the tsh tag then I'm sry to say that TSH did good. I would also ban someone who hack with the wca tag but if someone wants to try hacks with another name he can do what the f*** he wants cause its not wca's problems. But hackers aren't permitted in serious clans and communities. And right now Jammer is not hacking so please stop this argument about nothing!!!
Commando
Commando

Number of posts : 1332

http://cod4wca.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by Joker Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:11 pm

ye i think youre right,its worthless to say anything more...
ill just say one thing,and think about it!
Dont try to act like youre God,cuzz youre not,and none of us is!

Joker

Number of posts : 1034

http://www.wcaclan.info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum