Welcome to the World Class Assassins Forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access to many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
WCA Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the World Class Assassins Forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access to many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
WCA Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ive got question about graphic card B_160x400_T1_F-1-3
Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 352 on Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:06 pm
Server Donation’s
This month donations: Razor => 5 Euro

Ive got question about graphic card

+2
=W[C]A=invisius
Matijas
6 posters

Go down

Ive got question about graphic card Empty Ive got question about graphic card

Post by Matijas Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:05 am

Is geforce 9600gt good? im going to buy this card but i want to get some power n more fps :P now i have got radeon x1300 ;/ it sucks as much as it possible...

Matijas

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Ive got question about graphic card Empty Re: Ive got question about graphic card

Post by =W[C]A=invisius Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:13 am

yaah this card is one of the best mid-range card......but remember u'll need to buy a godd power supply to run this card atleast of 450watts..........go for cooler master or corsair.......
=W[C]A=invisius
=W[C]A=invisius

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Ive got question about graphic card Empty Re: Ive got question about graphic card

Post by Elsarild Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:02 am

Sorry invisius but you're wrong

It sucks, if you allready have like a 8800 it's a waste, then you would rather buy something like a GeForce 250 GTX,

Else i can Strongly recormmand my graphic card, a clb 3D HD 4850 Overclock edition it's better than both the 8800 and the 9800, even with the 1GB version x)

Elsarild

Number of posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Matijas Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:07 am

yeah. but these cards are too expensive 4 me Wink

Matijas

Back to top Go down

Post by EffeX Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:07 pm

LOL i also had the x1300 (pro) and now i have the 9800 GTX Smile. I really like it, it runs Far Cry 2 on highest settings (not highest resolution tho, but 1440 x something) its perfect if you dont want to spend 400 bucks on a card.
EffeX
EffeX

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsarild Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:44 pm

Lol, the card i have (see above) is cheaper than the 9800 GTX and still runs better, the only minus iwth se the ATI cards is that you don't have the physics X =/ wich games like mirrors edge run with.

Elsarild

Back to top Go down

Post by insane' Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:31 pm

those two cards aren't too far off.. soo either you tell us what else you have on ur computer or lower the graphics settings you have rite now Smile

insane'

Number of posts : 974

Back to top Go down

Post by Matijas Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:47 pm

my comp:
Asrock 775 dual vsta
Intel core 2 duo e6300
Goodram ddr2 667 (dual channel doesnt work, why? i think this is power supply ;/ )
power supply has 200W tracer 4lite/450HF
radeon x1300
yes, i know 2 last parts suck so much...

Matijas

Back to top Go down

Post by insane' Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:00 pm

u didnt say how much ram you have.. and wtf....... 200 watts o_0.. that is very creepy.. my 6800xt needed 350 +
check ur manual to see what the minimum is for the x1300 is.. I'm sure its more than 200 -_-

insane'

Back to top Go down

Post by Matijas Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:40 pm

2gb(1gb x2 dual channel)

Matijas

Back to top Go down

Post by insane' Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:17 am

it doesnt sound like a ram problem but still try playing with one gb.. im sure thats not the problem but its worth a shot Very Happy
so is 200Ws enough or not?

insane'

Back to top Go down

Post by Matijas Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:26 pm

i think isnt enough. i'll find later manual from graphic. now i've got changed settings in bios so it's 2gb, but in single channel mode

Matijas

Back to top Go down

Post by insane' Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:36 pm

i thought it was single channel before?? u said dual channel didnt work :S

insane'

Back to top Go down

Post by spas Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:59 am

dude u want a good graphics card that has good fps get the ati radeon 3870HD. it rips the 9600GT in half and fps rate owns but you will need a new power supply and you must check if your computer has an agp slot or a pci-e slot or a pci-e2.0 slot. then you can decide which one to buy because different gfx need different slots!!!!

spas

Number of posts : 400

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsarild Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:12 am

omg lol the 3870 blows compare to the 4850 hd OC

Elsarild

Back to top Go down

Post by spas Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:15 am

well if you have read the forum then you might know that he doesnt have that big a budget

spas

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsarild Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:08 pm

Lol, and if you read i allready postet that it's cheaper than all that has been talked about in the thread.

Elsarild

Back to top Go down

Post by spas Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:15 pm

no the 3870 is wayyyy cheaper!

spas

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsarild Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:04 pm

Not in denmark it's not, and i go by the prices in my own country.

Elsarild

Back to top Go down

Post by spas Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:20 pm

whoa sorry i never knew but i dont get it how can the 3870 be more expensive than the 4850 logicaly the 3870 would be alot cheaper than usual.

(correct me if im wrong)

spas

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsarild Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:53 pm

I agree it seems logical, but logic is farfetched from the buiniss world -.-

Elsarild

Back to top Go down

Post by insane' Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:23 pm

its called psychological marketing or something Very Happy when a person sees that the 4850 costs less than the 3850 they'll go "woooooaaaaa that's cheap" when infact the price of the 3850 maybe a rip off.. Very Happy

insane'

Back to top Go down

Post by spas Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:38 am

holly s*** in australia its totally different the opposite of denmark ill just say

spas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down