Welcome to the World Class Assassins Forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access to many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
WCA Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the World Class Assassins Forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access to many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
WCA Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Call of Duty 4 GFX B_160x400_T1_F-1-3
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 352 on Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:06 pm
Server Donation’s
This month donations: Razor => 5 Euro

Call of Duty 4 GFX

4 posters

Go down

Call of Duty 4 GFX Empty Call of Duty 4 GFX

Post by spas Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:54 am

well i want to highten my fps to 125 but i need a cfg thaty does that does any1 now where i cant get 1?

spas

Number of posts : 400

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty 4 GFX Empty Re: Call of Duty 4 GFX

Post by Elsarild Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:49 pm

Why the hell do you want more than 70?

First, you need a moniter that shows 125+ HertZ and if you have that, i have some far better things to suggest to you.

Second, the human eye can't see much more than 60-75 hertz pr second, and that's equal to 60-75 FPS, i run with 91 fps in fully stressed situations. you don't need 125 coz you can't even see it

third, you need a pretty pretty good computer, and i eve doubt the game would run with 125 fps, nonetheless, to aim for such a high FPS is simply lame, you need a far too expensive computer and yu don't gain anything in the end.

Elsarild

Number of posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by razor955 Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:23 am

ye cuz u can't even see it...lol
razor955
razor955

Number of posts : 809

Back to top Go down

Post by insane' Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:18 am

yitch 3 would do.. but the graphics would suck balls.. ye that much fps sux.. i increased my max fps to 125 tho jus to see if it gets there.. i need to put it back down to 91

insane'

Number of posts : 974

Back to top Go down

Post by razor955 Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:48 pm

well about fps i'm fked i have like from 25-max.70
i RLLY need 2 reinstall my windows...cry...
razor955
razor955

Number of posts : 809

Back to top Go down

Post by spas Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:05 am

lol i wont even say my fps its really baddd!

spas

Number of posts : 400

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down