Welcome to the World Class Assassins Forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access to many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
WCA Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the World Class Assassins Forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access to many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
WCA Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CALL OF DUTY 6: MODERN WARFARE COMING SOOOOOOOON - Page 2 B_160x400_T1_F-1-3
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 352 on Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:06 pm
Server Donation’s
This month donations: Razor => 5 Euro

CALL OF DUTY 6: MODERN WARFARE COMING SOOOOOOOON

+18
=W[C]A=invisius
Stevy<3
Shadow Of Angmar
Vivar
darkopsyho
Gadi
Antrop
Ratchet42
spas
GUNN3R
Jammer
Commando
insane'
EffeX
ReDeViL
razor955
Joker
Venom
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

CALL OF DUTY 6: MODERN WARFARE COMING SOOOOOOOON - Page 2 Empty Re: CALL OF DUTY 6: MODERN WARFARE COMING SOOOOOOOON

Post by ReDeViL Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:55 am

I don't think that SOOOOOOOON is real.... I can't wait Very Happy
ReDeViL
ReDeViL

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

CALL OF DUTY 6: MODERN WARFARE COMING SOOOOOOOON - Page 2 Empty Re: CALL OF DUTY 6: MODERN WARFARE COMING SOOOOOOOON

Post by spas Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:43 am

lol

spas

Number of posts : 400

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet42 Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:07 pm

3rd Quarter of 2009 will be here soon. xD

I bet AK47 and M4 will remain, one of the most popular assault rifles...I don't think they'll use the maps from COD4, it's better to design new maps rather than take what you made two years ago.
Ratchet42
Ratchet42

Number of posts : 64

http://www.cheathapppens.com

Back to top Go down

Post by spas Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:56 am

Maybe but that means i need a new pc Sad

spas

Number of posts : 400

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet42 Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:06 pm

Not necessarily. There is a chance that you will be able to play the game without making any changes (or any big changes). Depends on the engine, I guess.
Ratchet42
Ratchet42

Number of posts : 64

http://www.cheathapppens.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Antrop Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:07 pm

When cod 6 come its better for infinity ward to not screw the game or il come personally with shotgun. LOOOOOOL
Antrop
Antrop

Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadi Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:38 am

to be honest, i didnt like the call of duty 5 much because its in a bit old times... if cod6 will be like cod4 but a continue, it will be great!!

Gadi

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by darkopsyho Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:08 am

yes...cod5 was suck...it's not real! i meen,with the russian i come into berlin very easy!
I hope that cod6 will be like cod4..that would be greatttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!

:8942:
darkopsyho
darkopsyho

Number of posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivar Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:29 pm

BTW Its called
CALL OF DUTY 4: MODERN WARFARE 2
So its should be like CoD4........Thank goodness my PC will be able to handle this....
and in India GTA 4 is about 12$(can u believe that?!?!?!...i have original GTA 4 Very Happy)

I hope there aren't any vehicles cause they suck........i was damn pissed Playing UT3...... because of all that crap vehicles....i hope some nice attachments (i wish they would remove GL in multi.....aslo they should keep 10 classes instead of 5)

They should keep the perk in CoD5 ie refuse grenades....helpful to counter marty noobs Very Happy

Vivar

Number of posts : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Of Angmar Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:09 pm

cod will no longer exist. instead of cod modern warfare 2 is the new name just modern warfare 2
Shadow Of Angmar
Shadow Of Angmar

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevy<3 Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:16 pm

Lol, i just found out ur name is shortened SOA. =D
Stevy<3
Stevy<3

Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by insane' Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:38 pm

its not true that cod will no longer exist cuz modern warfare is making its own series. Maybe the CoD series will continue with the WW2 style games(suck).. and secondly for CoD to not exist it has to have never happened... lol!

insane'

Number of posts : 974

Back to top Go down

Post by =W[C]A=invisius Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:37 pm

theres nothing like a COD6 the game is known as MODERN WARFARE 2........u need to check its teaser trailers which r already out.......go to gametrailers.com or gamespot.com
=W[C]A=invisius
=W[C]A=invisius

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by n00b1e Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:47 pm

ZOMG im sooo pumped for this game!! I hope they find a way to minimize Hacking....
.... and ease cracked servers lol

n00b1e

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by sunny Sun May 17, 2009 5:28 pm

ahahahaha the computer im using currently is crap it can handle cod4 and some other games lol but im getting a new computer and maybe its gonna handle cod4 mw2 cus its gonna be awsome btw M4 Carbine,AK-47,M40A3(sniper) are coming back lol Very Happy one perk i know is that stopping power is comming back

sunny

Number of posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.NoZcope Sun May 17, 2009 7:43 pm

I CANT WAIT FOR IT!!! Very Happy
i didnt like cod5 cos its WW2 and hopefully cod6 will be like cod4 with more extras and better graphics! yay!
btw, did u guys already saw the teaser and the promo?
( Teaser with Extra Info + Promo )
COD6 WILL ROCK ! I KNOW IT ! :]

Mr.NoZcope

Number of posts : 15

https://www.youtube.com/peacebreaker3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2