Welcome to the World Class Assassins Forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access to many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
WCA Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the World Class Assassins Forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access to many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
WCA Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Problems, questions and solutions for computers. B_160x400_T1_F-1-3
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 352 on Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:06 pm
Server Donation’s
This month donations: Razor => 5 Euro

Problems, questions and solutions for computers.

+5
Hugo210
EffeX
Joker
insane'
Elsarild
9 posters

Go down

Problems, questions and solutions for computers. Empty Problems, questions and solutions for computers.

Post by Elsarild Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:04 pm

Well considering I'm studying computer and computer technology and since many has asked me for advice on computer hardware, software and so on, I'd like if people could post their problems or questions here and I'll try and answer them best to my abilitys ^^ and i might learn something too ^^

Go for it people.

Elsarild

Number of posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Problems, questions and solutions for computers. Empty Re: Problems, questions and solutions for computers.

Post by insane' Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:56 pm

we should make a whole different section for trouble shooting.. there's enough threads to fill it up and there will be more Very Happy
I'm willing to help out with anyone's problems as well.. I'm not studying "computer and computer technology" but i know my way around a PC Very Happy

insane'

Number of posts : 974

Back to top Go down

Problems, questions and solutions for computers. Empty Re: Problems, questions and solutions for computers.

Post by Joker Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:00 pm

i only know hot to connect the cables and to turn it on Very Happy
and to install shits and to PLAY hahaahha thats it from me Very Happy
kidding,i should be able to help Wink

Joker

Number of posts : 1034

http://www.wcaclan.info

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsarild Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:01 pm

Go for it ^^

I just found this part of the forum most suitble X)

Elsarild

Back to top Go down

Post by EffeX Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:25 pm

On my new comp, i can't start COD4. It says: imwp3 has stopped working. I tried different cracks but it ain't working. And SP is....
EffeX
EffeX

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsarild Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:42 pm

This may sound like the worst idea ever, but try putting a jackstick into you're microphone port.

Theres a good chance it'll solve the problem.

Elsarild

Back to top Go down

Post by EffeX Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:36 pm

Oooh yeah true, told that my brother when his cod dind't work lol. Thx for the reminder, i'll try Wink
EffeX
EffeX

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsarild Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:38 pm

hah no prob x)

Elsarild

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo210 Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:07 pm

lo i too will be studing this, but i computer engineer, baaa english sux
Hugo210
Hugo210

Number of posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsarild Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:45 pm

Dude, if you're bad at english, forget about beeing anything around computers.

Allmost every book worth reading on computers are in english

Elsarild

Back to top Go down

Post by ReDeViL Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:19 am

I like very much that topic Very Happy. I don't know how many times I will need it but they'll be many Very Happy:D:D
ReDeViL
ReDeViL

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo210 Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:10 am

yeee all is in englis but i can read , but not write and speak
Hugo210
Hugo210

Number of posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by razor955 Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:23 pm

devil i hope u read this and not make new topic Very Happy
els reddevil has a problem lol
he's bro has putted something in pc 2 control the fans...
it has worked good for 2-3 days??until now
he started he's pc and it had alarm beep-beep beep-beep
he's temp(idk of what xD) was 65 Celsius (HOW WHEN HE JUST STARTED IT) xD
i told him 2 decrease speed of fans from 100% 2 60% and then shut down pc and cool it somehow ( he turned on air condition xD)
that's all Very Happy
razor955
razor955

Number of posts : 809

Back to top Go down

Post by ReDeViL Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:38 pm

Well, now it's not alarming Very Happy but I still have 65 Celsius -.-. Ah, and u didn't understand it correctly or I didn't answear correctly... that control fan is on PC for 2-3 years (when PC was bought)..... that alarm happened one more time (after putting the new power supply) and after some hours i started PC again and it worked correctly.... idk ....
ReDeViL
ReDeViL

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by razor955 Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:42 pm

i think that ur problem is in power supply cuz u HAVE 1000W OMG lol
i have 550W and it's more than enough...xD
razor955
razor955

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsarild Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:48 pm

You have a too little powersupply to support that i think.

and seocondly GET SOME f****** COOLING FOR YOU'RE CPU MAN! 0.o srsly, 60 celcius?! mine is not getting above 30 celcius not even in Crysis =O

Elsarild

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivar Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:50 pm

LOL mine reaches 65 wen playing crysis

Vivar

Number of posts : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by razor955 Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:52 pm

my normal is 40 but it's cuz i sometimes turn off 1 fan cuz it's preety unusless
razor955
razor955

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsarild Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:23 pm

i have... 2 cabinet fans, 1 on cpu, 1 on graphics card and 1 for the rams, nothing gets above 30 celcius, not even in the most stressed situations x)

Elsarild

Back to top Go down

Post by [WCA]Dunda Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:00 am

wow thats pretty interesting mine reaches 92 when playing the last remnant Smile
[WCA]Dunda
[WCA]Dunda

Number of posts : 258

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsarild Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:46 pm

[WCA]Dunda wrote:wow thats pretty interesting mine reaches 92 when playing the last remnant Smile

Buy a new computer, just in case that one bursts into flames Wink xD

Elsarild

Back to top Go down

Post by [WCA]Dunda Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:21 pm

nah im not one to plan ahead im one to flow with time allways have never will change :P when things happen i face them not even 1 minute ahead Very Happy by the way my other comp that blew up 4 days ago was running at...112 or something and all SIX of the fans inside it melted Smile
[WCA]Dunda
[WCA]Dunda

Number of posts : 258

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down