Welcome to the World Class Assassins Forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access to many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
WCA Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the World Class Assassins Forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, and access to many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
WCA Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WCA close applications B_160x400_T1_F-1-3
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 352 on Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:06 pm
Server Donation’s
This month donations: Razor => 5 Euro

WCA close applications

+2
Vivar
razor955
6 posters

Go down

WCA close applications Empty WCA close applications

Post by razor955 Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:43 pm

I'm suggesting that WCA doesn't expand anymore 2 many noobs are coming and so little good players...
i'm suggesting that we let ONLY ppl in WCA that are good ( we see them on srv and if they apply...)
So all in 1.WCA doesn't accept ppl in only let ppl that are checked in game and good... Arrow
xD
razor955
razor955

Number of posts : 809

Back to top Go down

WCA close applications Empty Re: WCA close applications

Post by Vivar Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:17 am

thats a good idea...lately lots of noobs r running around.........

Vivar

Number of posts : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by Commando Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:02 am

Ok i totally agree with this but we should make huge restrictions not close it completely. Yes we make it that ppl have to be quite good ot at least not that bad to be able to join.
Commando
Commando

Number of posts : 1332

http://cod4wca.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by EffeX Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:50 am

Yeah good idea. Anyone ever asked JUPPE? He's good and he's always on our server. So when you see ppl pwning without a clan tag: Ask them if they wanna join, and we'll trial them.
EffeX
EffeX

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by Basics Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:53 am

i thought JUPPE was asked but he didnt want to. good idea btw. do we set a limit of for example kill/death ratio, that they must be above that or something? axsell who applied is pretty good, ive seen him several times on server and his scores are pretty good too.
Basics
Basics

Number of posts : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by Commando Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:13 am

ye i think thats a good idea. Right now there is someone who wants to install a good mod like i always wanted. To kick in-game etc. and i think that mod includes omething related to the ratio. so ill check it out and if yes we will set a standard. Also i will makwe a private forum for some members only to see where these members discuss if a person is allowed to join.
Commando
Commando

Number of posts : 1332

http://cod4wca.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by insane' Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:24 am

I asked juppe to join.. he said "maybe later" and he doesnt have an xfire as well...
Applications closed.. good idea

insane'

Number of posts : 974

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum